Where can I find math exercises with detailed solutions?

• Thread starter majormuss
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Link
In summary, the individual is seeking a resource that provides both math questions and detailed explanations for better understanding. Suggestions include the website mathforum.org and using Wolfram for explanations.
majormuss

Homework Statement

Anyone know any website or link or pdf or ebook which has questions to math topics and offers explanations to them? The book I am currently using has questions but no explanation or answers to the problems and this makes my understanding of topics quite tedious. Is there any weblink of you personally have an ebook or PDF file that has questions and detailed solutions? I desperately need one.

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

Physics news on Phys.org
This might work: http://mathforum.org/dr/math/
Additionally, you can ask your questions here. People are more than willing to help if you provide some effort.

Indeed we would :smile:

Just thought would be worth mentioning incase you didn't already know that Wolfram is often a good source for mathematical explanations, if you're using it to calculate things it usually provides methods for the calculations. http://www.wolframalpha.com/

Related to Where can I find math exercises with detailed solutions?

What is a Math Workout site or link?

A Math Workout site or link is a website or online resource that provides various math exercises and activities for individuals to practice and improve their mathematical skills.

Who can benefit from using a Math Workout site or link?

Anyone who wants to improve their math skills can benefit from using a Math Workout site or link. This includes students of all ages, teachers, and even professionals who want to sharpen their math abilities.

What types of math activities are typically included on a Math Workout site or link?

Math activities on these sites can vary, but they usually include exercises for basic arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and more advanced topics such as calculus and statistics. Some sites may also offer games and puzzles to make math practice more engaging.

Are Math Workout sites or links free to use?

Many Math Workout sites or links are free to use, but some may require a subscription or payment for access to certain features or more advanced content. It's important to check the terms and conditions of each site before using it.

How often should I use a Math Workout site or link to see improvement in my math skills?

The frequency of use depends on the individual's goals and needs. Some may benefit from using a Math Workout site or link daily, while others may only need to use it a few times a week. Consistency is key, so it's important to find a schedule that works best for you.