Can't post in the Programming section

• Thread starter Physics_wiz
  • Start date
In summary, there could be various reasons why you are unable to post in the Programming section. These include not having the necessary permissions, not following community guidelines, or the section being closed for new posts. If you want to gain permission to post in the Programming section, you can contact the moderators and make a request, showcasing your expertise and qualifications. Other users may have been granted permission to post or their posts may have been approved by the moderators. If your post was removed, it is best to review and make necessary edits before reposting. You can also appeal to the moderators if you are not allowed to post in the Programming section, but it is important to provide a valid reason and showcase your experience and qualifications.
Physics_wiz
It says page not found everytime I try to post. Anyone know why?

Physics news on Phys.org
The same thing happened to me in Classical Physics, and again when I tried to ask about it here.

FAQ: Can't post in the Programming section

1. Why am I unable to post in the Programming section?

There could be several reasons for this. One possibility is that your account may not have the necessary permissions to post in that section. Another possibility is that your post may not meet the community guidelines or may have been flagged by other users. It is also possible that the Programming section is currently closed for new posts.

2. How can I get permission to post in the Programming section?

If you believe you have the necessary expertise and knowledge to contribute to the Programming section, you can reach out to the moderators or administrators of the community and request permission to post in that section. They will review your request and make a decision based on your qualifications and the community guidelines.

3. I've seen other users post in the Programming section, why can't I?

It is possible that those users have been granted permission to post in that section, or their posts may have been approved by the moderators. It is also possible that their posts were made before the section was closed for new posts. If you are unable to post in the Programming section, it is best to reach out to the community moderators for further clarification.

4. What should I do if my post in the Programming section was removed?

If your post was removed, it is likely that it did not meet the community guidelines or may have been flagged by other users. It is best to review the guidelines and make necessary edits before reposting. If you believe your post was removed in error, you can reach out to the moderators for clarification.

5. Can I appeal if I am not allowed to post in the Programming section?

Yes, you can reach out to the community moderators and make an appeal for permission to post in the Programming section. However, it is important to provide a valid reason and showcase your experience and qualifications in the programming field to increase the chances of your appeal being approved.

Back