Looking for Physics Videos for College Students?

In summary, there are two recommended sources for physics videos for college students: MIT Open Courseware, which offers a series of lectures on basic physics by Professor Walter Lewin, and Yale OpenCourseWare, which has a course on physics with Professor Ramamurti Shankar. Both sources can be easily found by searching online.
Line
WHere are some Pysics videos for college students?
Names and where I can find them.

Physics news on Phys.org
Try googling "MIT Open Courseware." There is a great set of video lectures on basic physics from Professor Walter Lewin. Watch them, you won't be disapointed.

P.S. If you want people to help you, it would probably be advantageous to use a nicer tone in your posts.

Last edited:
Please help me...

Please help me..

I have one question for all physisian.

Line said:
WHere are some Pysics videos for college students?
Names and where I can find them.

MIT Course 8.01 Physics I: Classical Mechanics

The above link will take you to the video series for this course. As has been stated above, you will not be disappointed.

-Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
I am always impressed that Lewin would have so much props with him.

1. What is the purpose of Collegiate Physics Videos?

Collegiate Physics Videos are designed to supplement traditional physics lectures and textbooks by providing visual explanations and demonstrations of key concepts. They aim to make complex physics topics more accessible and engaging for students.

2. Who creates Collegiate Physics Videos?

Collegiate Physics Videos are created by a team of experienced physics professors and educators. They have expertise in teaching physics at the collegiate level and use their knowledge to create high-quality educational videos.

3. How can Collegiate Physics Videos be used in studying?

Collegiate Physics Videos can be used as a study aid for students to review and reinforce concepts taught in class. They can also be used as a supplement to lectures to provide additional explanations and examples. Some students may find it helpful to watch the videos before or after class to better understand the material.

4. Are Collegiate Physics Videos free to access?

Yes, Collegiate Physics Videos are free to access online. They are available on various platforms such as YouTube and the creators' websites. Students can watch them anytime and anywhere, as long as they have internet access.

5. Can Collegiate Physics Videos replace traditional lectures and textbooks?

No, Collegiate Physics Videos should not be used as a replacement for traditional lectures and textbooks. They are meant to supplement and enhance the learning experience, not replace it. The videos may not cover all the material in a course and do not provide the opportunity for students to ask questions and engage in discussion with a professor or classmates.