Project PF Proliferation - Free Gold Membership

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary: I guess it's called "keyword searching"?...where you just type in a word or phrase and get back results with that exact match.
Physics news on Phys.org
Does this offer also apply to those in high school? They offer AP physics and math courses.

Will I get a membership if I put it up in a portuguese university, or is it US-only?

Permanence said:
Does this offer also apply to those in high school? They offer AP physics and math courses.

Yes. Tell your teacher about it too!

Jalo said:
Will I get a membership if I put it up in a portuguese university, or is it US-only?

International is fine, thanks!

iogt4k.jpg

University of Aveiro, Physics department, Santiagus Campus

Always glad to help PF :)

Jalo said:
University of Aveiro, Physics department, Santiagus Campus

Always glad to help PF :)

Gold! Looks good! Hopefully PF spreads in Portugal!

i just joined this forum and i think it is very helpful. thank you PF!

I'll be doing it as soon as I get the chance! This forum is great and helped me with math, physics and economics :)

Last edited:
Done..

I've posted the flyer on my school bulletin board @

Montgomery County Community College
Blue bell, PA

Across from Room 308, ParkHouse Hall in Blue Bell Campus

Greg Bernhardt said:
We are proud to present project PF Proliferation! It's a very simple way to spread the word about PF and get free gold membership for 6 months! What you do is print out the below PDF flyer. Post it on a university/college bulletin board or sign post (legally) and take a photo of it posted up. Post the photo here (add what campus) and boom, instant gold membership and you help spread the word. Now what are you waiting for!? Go Go Go! :smile:

Attachments

• MCCC1.jpg
    MCCC1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 450
  • MCCC2.jpg
    MCCC2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 433
Topgun_68 said:
Done..

I've posted the flyer on my school bulletin board @

Montgomery County Community College
Blue bell, PA

Across from Room 308, ParkHouse Hall in Blue Bell Campus

Awesome work Topgun!

I am not a Cheat I never have been. But I have Always believed in being honest and helping people even if its just pointing useful information out to people.

You know you can easily change the background in a picture using a photo editing suite on a computer. For a PDF Photo Adobe Photo-shop works well. No need to print the photo out or take it any wear, and you could rip off a life time membership by using this method. I personally would stick to stranded Cash payments, by Paypal.

aspergers said:
You know you can easily change the background in a picture using a photo editing suite on a computer. For a PDF Photo Adobe Photo-shop works well. No need to print the photo out or take it any wear, and you could rip off a life time membership by using this method.

No one would dare rip PF off! I'd call in the PF Sisterhood to take care of them!

Nuns_With_Guns.png

True, but it is just as as to put on on a billboard, which only takes a second.

I actually placed another one because someone must have took it :<)

George

aspergers said:
I am not a Cheat I never have been. But I have Always believed in being honest and helping people even if its just pointing useful information out to people.

You know you can easily change the background in a picture using a photo editing suite on a computer. For a PDF Photo Adobe Photo-shop works well. No need to print the photo out or take it any wear, and you could rip off a life time membership by using this method. I personally would stick to stranded Cash payments, by Paypal.

So here are my two cents for the sake of it.
When I will get to the capital city of my country I will post this in a few more universities where my fellow friends learn.

For now this is posted at the school I graduated back in the day.Tukums 2.school. Latvia.
Greets from LV. :)

Attachments

• Attēls000.jpg
    Attēls000.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 444
  • Attēls001.jpg
    Attēls001.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 477
Crazymechanic said:
So here are my two cents for the sake of it.
When I will get to the capital city of my country I will post this in a few more universities where my fellow friends learn.

For now this is posted at the school I graduated back in the day.Tukums 2.school. Latvia.
Greets from LV. :)

Awesome job! Keep us up to date on where else you post!

I'm going to post on my university soon but shouldn't we change the the flyer to match the new looks of the forum?

tsuwal said:
I'm going to post on my university soon but shouldn't we change the the flyer to match the new looks of the forum?

Good call! I'll work on that shortly!

Hi I'm a brand new member just started learning physics by myself and and I am very interested in this offer but now I'm in spring break... so my question is: Is it still on, and can I do it after break?

Jokmal said:
Hi I'm a brand new member just started learning physics by myself and and I am very interested in this offer but now I'm in spring break... so my question is: Is it still on, and can I do it after break?

yes.

I'll post this up in a few places at my university.

I did some verbal "PF Proliferation" at the Norfolk Virginia airport Sunday. I meet an Electrical Engineer who's going to be checking us out if he hasn't already. I didn't get his name, but if he happens to read this ...

Welcome to Physics Forums and I hope your flight didn't demonstrate inertia like the train. :wink:

I will pin it at Orbit

Thanks am a student and i will legally pin it in our college bulletin board. I will forward you a photo too.
Reagards

Mbunga

I8bXcMI.jpg

UGPC3NF.jpg

IF- Federal University of Bahia, Brazil.

Greg Bernhardt said:
No one would dare rip PF off! I'd call in the PF Sisterhood to take care of them!

Nuns_With_Guns.png
I think the members that have held up a note with their member name next to the flyer is a nice idea.

Rolen said:
IF- Federal University of Bahia, Brazil.

Thanks Rolen! You are now Gold! I should have the new flyer loaded end of this week.

Posted

posted this up at school a couple months ago. its actually one of about 4 or 5 i put up around campus. love the forums its been a great help to me! thanks to all who contribute to the forum!

p.s. this is at Wor Wic Community College and I'm majoring in Electronics Engineering. challenging and exciting field to be in, i love it!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 422
Last edited by a moderator:
go through attachment

Attachments

• Physicsforums_flyer.pdf
    74 KB · Views: 216
Great Britain, University of Kent, Canterbury Campus :smile:

Attachments

• Physics photo.jpg
    Physics photo.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 450
Saxby said:
Great Britain, University of Kent, Canterbury Campus :smile:

Looks great Saxby!

University of Toronto, Canada :)

Attachments

• IMG_0539.jpg
    IMG_0539.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 469
retro10x said:
University of Toronto, Canada :)

Awesome! I still need to get a new flyer out!

Gold to ya!

Are the terms still the same: six months Gold Membership for a link on a site but permanent for a photo?

Seems backwards. Flyers usually get torn down daily by janitorial staff, so the advertising is a lot more short-term. A link, on the other hand, is more long-term and can be checked daily to confirm it is still there.

<h2>1. What is Project PF Proliferation?</h2><p>Project PF Proliferation is a research project focused on studying the effects of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement on online platforms. </p><h2>2. How does the free gold membership work?</h2><p>The free gold membership is a type of subscription that grants users access to additional features and benefits on the online platform. This membership is offered at no cost to users as part of the Project PF Proliferation research project.</p><h2>3. Who can participate in Project PF Proliferation?</h2><p>Anyone who is a registered user of the online platform and is eligible for the free gold membership can participate in Project PF Proliferation. Eligibility criteria may vary depending on the platform and the specific research project.</p><h2>4. What is the goal of Project PF Proliferation?</h2><p>The goal of Project PF Proliferation is to gather data and insights on the impact of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement. This research can help improve the platform's features and benefits for users in the future.</p><h2>5. Is participation in Project PF Proliferation confidential?</h2><p>Yes, all data and information collected during the research project will be kept confidential and used for research purposes only. User privacy and confidentiality are of utmost importance to the research team conducting Project PF Proliferation.</p>

1. What is Project PF Proliferation?

Project PF Proliferation is a research project focused on studying the effects of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement on online platforms.

2. How does the free gold membership work?

The free gold membership is a type of subscription that grants users access to additional features and benefits on the online platform. This membership is offered at no cost to users as part of the Project PF Proliferation research project.

3. Who can participate in Project PF Proliferation?

Anyone who is a registered user of the online platform and is eligible for the free gold membership can participate in Project PF Proliferation. Eligibility criteria may vary depending on the platform and the specific research project.

4. What is the goal of Project PF Proliferation?

The goal of Project PF Proliferation is to gather data and insights on the impact of free gold membership on user behavior and engagement. This research can help improve the platform's features and benefits for users in the future.

5. Is participation in Project PF Proliferation confidential?

Yes, all data and information collected during the research project will be kept confidential and used for research purposes only. User privacy and confidentiality are of utmost importance to the research team conducting Project PF Proliferation.