Exploring Banach Spaces: A Comprehensive Guide to Differential Calculus

In summary: Again, I'm sorry I don't know how to say this, I need some help. In differential calculus, I'm talking about Banach space and those stuff, If it's possible if someone know a link to some online textbook,i need something that goes deep into every theorm of this branch of math. I'm sorry, I don't know what you're looking for.
ziad1985
Frankly I don't know how to say this,I need some help In Differential Calculus.
I'm talking about Banach space and those stuff,If it's possible if someone know a link to some online textbook,i need something that goes deep into every theorm of this branch of math.
thx you already , you don't know how much you would be helping.

Physics news on Phys.org
try the lomis sternberg advanced calculus book on shlomo sternbergs website at harvard math dept.

of course your question just reveals how little you understand about how much what the subject entails, or you would not ask such a big question.

but this is a starting place.

I know , I'm not even a math student , I'm a physics Student,this is actually for someone close to me (my gf :biggrin: )
so you should understand me :smile: !

Altough i lack any knowledge to know what to exactly search for , I know what i want:
Full proof for :Rank theorem for the immersions and Submersions.
some excersises on local inversions, And some applications of differential Calculus on Diff.Eq (Linear homoge with constant coeff).
Again i would really appreciat any help with that.

Last edited:
Have you checked out the online texts from the links section?

actually yes, i tried but i didn't find anything , maybe i didn't look good.
but nothing!

thx but that is tthe same book mathwonk was talking about , it didn't help much.well she don't use the net , so I'm searching for her.
and this what seem she want :"Full proof for :Rank theorem for the immersions and Submersions.
some excersises on local inversions, And some applications of differential Calculus on Diff.Eq (Linear homoge with constant coeff)."

thank you very much.

1. What is differential calculus?

Differential calculus is a branch of mathematics that deals with the study of rates of change of functions. It involves finding the derivatives of functions to determine how they change at a specific point.

2. What is the difference between differential calculus and integral calculus?

Differential calculus focuses on the instantaneous rate of change of a function, while integral calculus deals with the accumulation of quantities over a certain interval. In other words, differential calculus looks at the slope of a curve at a single point, while integral calculus looks at the area under a curve over a range of values.

3. What are the applications of differential calculus?

Differential calculus has various applications in fields such as physics, engineering, economics, and statistics. It is used to analyze and model various natural phenomena and to optimize processes and systems.

4. What are the basic rules of differentiation?

The basic rules of differentiation include the power rule, product rule, quotient rule, and chain rule. These rules allow us to find the derivative of a function by manipulating its algebraic form.

5. How is differential calculus used in real-life situations?

Differential calculus is used in real-life situations to solve problems involving rates of change. For example, it can be used to calculate the speed of a moving object, determine the optimal production level for a company, or predict the growth of a population over time.