What are the Oansasat Imktti studied M.Sc. in Biochemistry

In summary, the available fields for a M.Sc. in Biochemistry include chemical changes of the brain, DNA and RNA, introduction to cell, and immunology. These are just a few examples and there are many more areas of study within biochemistry. It would be helpful to know your specific interests in order to provide more specific information about what you can do within a biochemistry program. Additionally, it is important to note that hard work and a desire for a better future are essential for success in this field, and any bad intentions should not be reflected in your studies.
markone2
what are the available fields for a M.Sc. in Biochemistry?
please help in subject as list

Last edited:
Biology news on Phys.org
Oansasat Imktti? What?

sorry that my mistake
i have ready fish my study in biochemistry but i don't know what Disciplines or areas
can i study in (M.Sc. Biochemistry)

I assume that English is not your first language. You want to know what fields are included within biochemistry? Quite a lot. Do you have a specific interest? Perhaps it would be easier for us to tell you if your interest area is something you can do in a biochemistry program.

sorry about my language
thank for you hard word
i am no need Research to used it or stealing or bead idea!
i think i have too many flag without a goal that what i want tell in my ask
all i need better study for better live
Hard work for better future
all i want to know simple idea about M.Sc. what i can do to have it
I would not be my word not reflected on my bad intentions.

1-chemical changes of the brain
2-DNA and RNA way we can deal with it and Introduction to cell
3-immunology

Last edited:

1. What is Biochemistry?

Biochemistry is a branch of science that deals with the chemical processes and substances present in living organisms. It combines the principles of biology and chemistry to study the structure, function, and interactions of biological molecules such as proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, and nucleic acids.

2. What is the scope of studying Biochemistry?

Biochemistry has a wide scope of study, including understanding the biochemical basis of life, discovering new drugs and treatments for diseases, developing genetically modified organisms, and investigating the effects of pollution on the environment. It also has applications in various fields such as medicine, agriculture, food science, and biotechnology.

3. What are the benefits of pursuing an M.Sc. in Biochemistry?

An M.Sc. in Biochemistry provides a deeper understanding of the fundamental concepts and techniques in biochemistry, which can lead to career opportunities in research, academia, and the pharmaceutical industry. It also allows for specialization in specific areas such as molecular biology, enzymology, or biotechnology, providing a competitive edge in the job market.

4. What are the prerequisites for studying Biochemistry at the M.Sc. level?

To pursue an M.Sc. in Biochemistry, one must have a Bachelor's degree in a related field such as biochemistry, chemistry, or biology. Some universities may also require a certain GPA, relevant coursework, and research experience. Additionally, proficiency in laboratory techniques, critical thinking skills, and a strong foundation in chemistry and biology are essential for success in this field.

5. What are the career prospects for those with an M.Sc. in Biochemistry?

Graduates with an M.Sc. in Biochemistry have a wide range of career opportunities, including working as research scientists in academia, government, or industry. They can also pursue careers in fields such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, agriculture, food science, and environmental science. With further education or training, they can also become teachers, patent lawyers, or science writers.