Where can I find the cooling tower institute blue book soft copy

In summary, the Cooling Tower Institute Blue Book can be found on their website or purchased from their online store. It is not available for free. The digital version can be accessed online or downloaded onto a computer for purchase. The book is regularly updated every 3-5 years.
tj00343
where can I find the" cooling tower institute blue book" soft copy

Hey I'm doing a university project on cooling towers .The cooling tower institute published certain curves [cooling tower characteristic curves ] that I need on the "cooling tower institute blue book". There is also have a software version which would be even better.
Thank You

Engineering news on Phys.org

1. Where can I find the Cooling Tower Institute Blue Book soft copy?

The Cooling Tower Institute Blue Book soft copy can be found on the Cooling Tower Institute's website, or it can be purchased through their online store.

2. Is the Cooling Tower Institute Blue Book available for free?

No, the Cooling Tower Institute Blue Book is not available for free. It can be purchased through the Cooling Tower Institute's online store.

3. Can I access the Cooling Tower Institute Blue Book online?

Yes, the Cooling Tower Institute Blue Book can be accessed online through the Cooling Tower Institute's website or by purchasing the digital version from their online store.

4. How often is the Cooling Tower Institute Blue Book updated?

The Cooling Tower Institute Blue Book is updated on a regular basis, typically every 3-5 years, to ensure that it contains the most current and relevant information.

5. Can I download the Cooling Tower Institute Blue Book onto my computer?

Yes, the Cooling Tower Institute Blue Book can be downloaded onto your computer if you purchase the digital version from their online store. It is not available for download for free.