Register to reply

Help me with this circuit

by forte74
Tags: circuit
Share this thread:
forte74
Apr10-14, 05:08 PM
P: 4
if i just measure the resistance btw L and N , the resistance should be zero right, then how can it be 0.3 ohms ?
Attached Thumbnails
howcanitshow0.3ohms.PNG   why0.3ohms.PNG   whyisthis0.3ohmsthisnotacompletepaht22.PNG   whyisthis0.3ohmsthisnotacompletepaht223.PNG  
Phys.Org News Partner Engineering news on Phys.org
Lawsuits challenge US drone, model aircraft rules
CU-Boulder leads international unmanned aircraft testing event at Pawnee Grassland
Gesture-controlled, autonomous vehicles may be valuable helpers in logistics and trans-shipment centers
berkeman
Apr10-14, 05:12 PM
Mentor
P: 40,961
Quote Quote by forte74 View Post
if i just measure the resistance btw L and N , the resistance should be zero right, then how can it be 0.3 ohms ?
What information are you given about the source impedance for the AC Mains feed of Line and Neutral into this circuit? The source impedance is in parallel with the circuit impedance.

Is this for schoolwork? If so, I will move your posts to the Homework Help forums.
forte74
Apr10-14, 05:19 PM
P: 4
im using the software for Troubleshooting Electrical circuits by BNN. studying this to get prepared as electrician. for if you look at the last 2 pictures, you can see that you can still get 0.3 ohms if the black wire is unplugged

mr_pavlo
Apr11-14, 01:08 AM
P: 12
Help me with this circuit

I guess by zero resistance you mean infinite resistance. And does the circuit work as it should (all switches on - bulb shines, at least one off - bulb off). I hope, you measure it when you have the circuit disconnected from power source. And by the way, you measure on real circuit or are we still talking about that SW?

Register to reply