How to get a txt file on the stack (hp 50g)

• Calculators
  • Thread starter ferroburak
  • Start date
  • Tags
    File
In summary, to create a txt file on the stack of an HP 50g calculator, use the "STO>" command followed by the desired file name. To add text to an existing txt file, use the "AFILE" command and to save the changes, use the "AFILES" command. To transfer a txt file to a computer, use a USB cable and file transfer software. To delete a txt file, use the "PURGE" command followed by the file name.
ferroburak
Hi,
How to get a txt file on the stack (hp 50g)? Thanks.

Computer science news on Phys.org
I have a sd card I use for transfer. Question still unsolved

1. How do I create a txt file on the stack of an HP 50g calculator?

To create a txt file on the stack of an HP 50g calculator, you can use the "STO>" command followed by the desired file name, such as "TXT1" or "FILE1". This will create a new, empty txt file on the stack.

2. How can I add text to an existing txt file on the stack of my HP 50g?

To add text to an existing txt file on the stack of an HP 50g, you can use the "AFILE" command followed by the file name, such as "TXT1" or "FILE1". This will open the txt file and allow you to add text to it.

3. How do I save a txt file on the stack of my HP 50g calculator?

To save a txt file on the stack of an HP 50g, you can use the "AFILES" command followed by the file name, such as "TXT1" or "FILE1". This will save the changes made to the txt file and keep it on the stack.

4. Can I transfer a txt file from my HP 50g calculator to a computer?

Yes, you can transfer a txt file from your HP 50g calculator to a computer. You can use a USB cable to connect the calculator to the computer, and then use file transfer software to transfer the file.

5. How do I delete a txt file from the stack of my HP 50g calculator?

To delete a txt file from the stack of an HP 50g, you can use the "PURGE" command followed by the file name, such as "TXT1" or "FILE1". This will permanently delete the file from the stack and free up space.