Register to reply

Maths Problem: Connect the towns solution (Motorway Problem)

by DreadVile
Tags: connect, maths, motorway, solution, towns
Share this thread:
DreadVile
Jul21-11, 09:43 PM
P: 2
Cool little video. No clue on how to embed it.
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Bees able to spot which flowers offer best rewards before landing
Classic Lewis Carroll character inspires new ecological model
When cooperation counts: Researchers find sperm benefit from grouping together in mice
Proton Soup
Jul21-11, 10:54 PM
P: 1,070
Quote Quote by DreadVile View Post
Cool little video. No clue on how to embed it.

http://youtu.be/dAyDi1aa40E
from the URL, one cuts the value shoved in the variable "v=dAyDi1aa40E", taps the television with rabbit ears icon, and pastes like so:
PHP Code:
[YOUTUBE]dAyDi1aa40E[/YOUTUBE
yeah, calculus of variations can be fun. had it in an optimal control course years ago. i really wish we had GPUs back then...
Kevin_Axion
Jul21-11, 11:08 PM
P: 920
I got the cross and then I just gave up since it was 3 in the morning.

DreadVile
Jul22-11, 12:32 AM
P: 2
Maths Problem: Connect the towns solution (Motorway Problem)

Quote Quote by Proton Soup View Post
from the URL, one cuts the value shoved in the variable "v=dAyDi1aa40E", taps the television with rabbit ears icon, and pastes like so:
PHP Code:
[YOUTUBE]dAyDi1aa40E[/YOUTUBE
yeah, calculus of variations can be fun. had it in an optimal control course years ago. i really wish we had GPUs back then...
Awesome thnx.

Register to reply