5mM of substace and for my work I need 1nM in 600ul

• Thread starter raida
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Work
In summary, the concentration of the substance in your work is 1nM in 600ul. This specific concentration is likely required for your experiment to achieve the desired results. The 5mM concentration of the substance may be a standard or commonly used concentration in your field of study. To convert from 5mM to 1nM, you can use the formula: 1nM = (5mM/1000) * 600ul. The volume of the substance needed for your experiment is 600ul, which may be a specific volume required for your particular experiment or assay.
raida
I have 5mM of substace and for my work I need 1nM in 600ul. Can you please explain to me how to do it.
Thank you.

Physics news on Phys.org
I have 5mM of solution and for my work I need 1nM in 600ul. Can you please explain to me how to do it.
Thank you.

First you have to understand that the concentratio expression 'nM' is independent of volume (600 uL). You need 1 nM? What would that be in 'mM'?

Related to 5mM of substace and for my work I need 1nM in 600ul

What is the concentration of the substance in my work?

The concentration of the substance in your work is 1nM in 600ul.

Why do I need 1nM of the substance in my work?

The specific concentration of 1nM is likely needed for your experiment to achieve the desired results.

What is the significance of 5mM of the substance?

The 5mM concentration of the substance may be a standard or commonly used concentration in your field of study.

How do I convert from 5mM to 1nM?

To convert from 5mM to 1nM, you can use the formula: 1nM = (5mM/1000) * 600ul. This will give you the desired concentration of 1nM in 600ul.

What is the volume of the substance needed for my experiment?

The volume of the substance needed for your experiment is 600ul. This may be a specific volume required for your particular experiment or assay.