Bookmark Posts Now | Available to Gold, Science Adviser & Helper Members

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, a new premium feature has been added for Gold, Science Advisor, and Homework Helper members that allows them to bookmark specific posts. This feature makes it easier to find important posts that were read in the past. The bookmarks can be accessed in the user's account and are currently sorted by post date. In the future, there may be options to categorize bookmarks. To access this feature, users can upgrade to a higher membership.
This new premium feature is available to Gold, Science Advisor and Homework Helper members!

These usergroups can now select specific posts to bookmark. No more struggling to find that important post you read a few weeks ago. It's very lightweight and simple to use.

How to bookmark a post:
bm1.png

Where to find your bookmarks:
bm2.png

What the list of bookmarks looks like:
bm3.png

In the future there may be primitive ways to categorize bookmarks.

If you want this feature along with other great perks, please upgrade to https://www.physicsforums.com/account/upgrades

Likes mfb, StevieTNZ and Lizabella
Physics news on Phys.org
Nice! :-)

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Handy. thanks.

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Very cool! :oldcool:

Right now the they are sorted by post date descending. I think that is best, but let me know if you would rather have it sorted by bookmark date.

Awesome, thanks Greg!

Likes Greg Bernhardt
And, even the post within the thread --- sigh.

Bystander said:
And, even the post within the thread --- sigh.
What do you mean by this? :)

Greg Bernhardt said:
What do you mean by this?
I've been using "watched threads," but couldn't mark the specific post within a particular thread --- "Short and sweet?" Great. "Marathons?" Not so great.

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Greg Bernhardt said:
It's very lightweight and simple to use.
You are just full of surprises. Looks very useful. :)

Likes Greg Bernhardt

Related to Bookmark Posts Now | Available to Gold, Science Adviser & Helper Members

1. What is "Bookmark Posts Now"?

"Bookmark Posts Now" is a feature available to Gold, Science Adviser, and Helper members on a science forum. It allows users to save posts that they find interesting or informative for future reference.

2. How do I access the "Bookmark Posts Now" feature?

To access the "Bookmark Posts Now" feature, you must be a Gold, Science Adviser, or Helper member on the science forum. Once you have this membership, you can click on the bookmark icon next to a post to save it.

3. Can I bookmark posts from any section of the forum?

Yes, you can bookmark posts from any section of the forum as long as you are a Gold, Science Adviser, or Helper member. This includes posts from the general discussion, question and answer, and news sections.

4. How many posts can I bookmark?

There is no limit to the number of posts you can bookmark. However, we recommend only bookmarking posts that you find particularly helpful or interesting so that you can easily find them later.

5. How do I access my bookmarked posts?

You can access your bookmarked posts by clicking on the bookmark icon in the top right corner of the forum. This will take you to a page where you can view all of your bookmarked posts and easily navigate to them.