Can anybody suggest some forum about internal combustion engines?

In summary, there are several forums available for discussing internal combustion engines, including specialized forums for diesel engines and beginner-friendly forums for those looking to learn more. There are also forums focused on alternative fuels in internal combustion engines and those geared towards professionals in the automotive industry. Some popular options include Car Talk, Engine Builder Magazine, Diesel Forum, Engine Basics, Alternative Fuels World, and SAE International.
callmesb
Could anybody suggest some forums(or bbs(s)) of internal combustion engine?
Hello guys, I'm a physics fan, recently I was doing some research of internal combustion engines,
could anybody who could suggest some forums or bbs(s) of internal combustion engine?
i need somewhere to find some documens and friends to work with me.
waiting online...

Engineering news on Phys.org
You are already in the right forum, I added the automotive tag. To get good help please ask specific questions.

Likes Ranger Mike

1. What is the purpose of a forum about internal combustion engines?

A forum about internal combustion engines serves as a platform for individuals to discuss and exchange knowledge, ideas, and experiences related to this specific topic. It allows for collaboration and learning from others in the field.

2. Are there any specific forums that focus on a particular type of internal combustion engine?

Yes, there are forums that cater to specific types of internal combustion engines such as diesel, gasoline, or rotary engines. These forums may have more specialized discussions and information related to their specific type of engine.

3. How can I find a reputable forum about internal combustion engines?

One way to find a reputable forum is to do a simple internet search and read reviews or recommendations from other users. You can also join online communities or groups related to internal combustion engines and ask for recommendations from fellow members.

4. Can I ask for technical advice on a forum about internal combustion engines?

Yes, one of the main purposes of a forum is to share knowledge and help others. However, it is important to note that the advice given on forums should not be considered as professional or expert advice. It is always best to consult a certified mechanic or engineer for technical issues.

5. Is it necessary to have a background in engineering to participate in a forum about internal combustion engines?

No, anyone with an interest in internal combustion engines can participate in a forum. While having a background in engineering may provide a deeper understanding, forums are open to all individuals who are willing to learn and contribute to discussions.