Can't open physics forums through view in thread

• Thread starter Stephenk53
  • Start date
In summary, there could be several reasons for not being able to open Physics Forums through view in thread, including technical issues, internet connection problems, or browser compatibility. There is no specific way to open it, and troubleshooting tips include clearing cache and cookies, using a different device or internet connection, or accessing it through a proxy server or VPN. If unable to open through view in thread, alternative methods such as directly typing the URL or searching on a search engine can be used. This may be a temporary issue caused by website maintenance or technical problems, and contacting customer support can provide further assistance.
Stephenk53
On my samsung phone I often go on physics forums through my email when I get a notification about say a post in a watched thread, when I do so it does not load physics forums properly and only displays a white background with the physics forums blue banner as though it is loading the page. Any ideas why?

Physics news on Phys.org
Sending you a PM

1. Why can't I open Physics Forums through view in thread?

There could be several reasons why you are unable to open Physics Forums through view in thread. It could be a technical issue with the website, a problem with your internet connection, or a compatibility issue with your browser. It is recommended to try accessing the website through a different browser or device to see if the issue persists.

2. Is there a specific way to open Physics Forums through view in thread?

No, there is no specific way to open Physics Forums through view in thread. It should open automatically when you click on the link or button. If it is not opening, it could be due to the reasons mentioned in the previous answer.

3. How do I troubleshoot the issue of not being able to open Physics Forums through view in thread?

To troubleshoot the issue, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, restarting your device, or using a different internet connection. You can also try accessing the website through a proxy server or using a virtual private network (VPN).

4. Can I still access Physics Forums if I am unable to open it through view in thread?

Yes, there are other ways to access Physics Forums, such as directly typing the website URL into your browser or searching for it on a search engine. You can also try accessing it through a different link or button on the website.

5. Is this a common issue with Physics Forums or just a temporary problem?

This issue could be temporary and could be caused by a maintenance or technical problem on the website. If the issue persists for an extended period, you can contact the website's customer support for further assistance.