Circuit with 1 independent current source

In summary: Kirchoff's laws. The person responds that they cannot upload another image and suggests zooming in on the current image to see it more clearly. Dave then suggests creating a larger circuit with larger text to make it easier to read. In summary, Dave and the person are discussing a homework problem involving Kirchoff's laws and are trying to find a way to make the image of the circuit clearer.
Parparelis
Hi I've tried to solve the following circuit using Kirchoff's laws but i get wrong results.I know that because I've got a different solution of the same excercise.I've attached the image.My question is what are the equations of Kirchoff's laws because I try this over 2 hours and I can't figure out what is wrong

Last edited:
Engineering news on Phys.org
This looks like homework - there's a dedicated PF forum for that sort of thing.

With that said, even if I zoom in it's very difficult to make out what's going on in your attached image. Could you possibly attach a higher resolution image of the important bit without all the blank space?

I can't upload any other image ,I don't why.If you open the image with paint and zoom you would be able to see clearly the circuit

Attachments

• circuit.jpg
    circuit.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 448
I can make out the circuit, but the text is mostly illegible.

You need to use a template when posting homework problems. If you create a new thread in the homework section, it will appear automatically. If you'd like, you can have this one removed afterwards by using the 'Report' button in this thread.

You should really try to include a better image.

Parparelis said:
I can't upload any other image ,I don't why.If you open the image with paint and zoom you would be able to see clearly the circuit

I tried that ... still too small to read clearly ... draw a larger circuit with appropriate larger text

Dave

1. What is a circuit with 1 independent current source?

A circuit with 1 independent current source is a type of electrical circuit where there is only one source of current, which is not affected by any other component in the circuit. This means that the current flowing through the circuit is constant and not dependent on any other factors.

2. What is the purpose of a circuit with 1 independent current source?

The purpose of a circuit with 1 independent current source is to provide a steady and reliable source of current for the other components in the circuit. This ensures that the circuit operates at a consistent level and can accurately perform its intended function.

3. How does a circuit with 1 independent current source work?

A circuit with 1 independent current source works by using a constant voltage source, such as a battery, to provide a steady flow of current through the circuit. The current flows through the components in the circuit, powering them and allowing them to perform their designated functions.

4. What are the advantages of using a circuit with 1 independent current source?

Some advantages of using a circuit with 1 independent current source include its simplicity, reliability, and stability. As there is only one source of current, the circuit is easier to design and troubleshoot. It also ensures a consistent and uninterrupted flow of current, making it a more reliable option.

5. Can a circuit with 1 independent current source be used in different applications?

Yes, a circuit with 1 independent current source can be used in a variety of applications, such as in electronic devices, power supplies, and control systems. It is a versatile circuit that can be customized to suit the specific needs of different applications.