Computer Hardware Trade: International Business Perspective

In summary, the person is looking for information on computer hardware trade from an international business perspective, including major players, import and export, and any restrictions. They have been unsuccessful in finding this information and are asking for help. However, the topic of computer hardware is too broad and the person is advised to create a research plan in order to find relevant and useful information.
Novemberain626
I am looking for information related to computer hardware trade...
which covers from prespective of international business..like major key players,,import,,export...restrictions that sort of things...

but till now all my efforts have been unsuccessful to find such infn.

I will be really grateful if you guys can help me out to find...

Computer science news on Phys.org
Novemberain626 said:
I am looking for information related to computer hardware trade...
which covers from prespective of international business..like major key players,,import,,export...restrictions that sort of things...

but till now all my efforts have been unsuccessful to find such infn.

I will be really grateful if you guys can help me out to find...

I think what your lacking here with only friendly criticism involved, is something called Research.

The computer industry (which spans 1000 markets) is too big to even start a conversation with, this thread could generate 10,000 pages of posts all informative and still not cover every topic.

Main targets to research:
Google
Stock Markets
The UK
The USA
Germany
China
Japan
Microsoft
Intel
AMD
Sony (few other companies such as hitachi, maxtor etc.)

there's too much, create yourself a plan of research and work your way through it.

Hope this helps :rolleyes:

computer hardware trade...

Yeah that's a bit to broad...

'Computer' hardware could mean:

That microchip in you toaster, to an HP mainframe, to a NASA Space rocket

Related to Computer Hardware Trade: International Business Perspective

1. What is computer hardware trade?

Computer hardware trade refers to the buying and selling of physical components that make up a computer system. This includes items such as processors, memory, hard drives, and graphics cards.

2. Why is international business important in computer hardware trade?

International business is important in computer hardware trade because it allows for a larger market and access to a wider range of suppliers. This can lead to lower costs, increased competition, and better quality products for consumers.

3. How does international business impact the computer hardware industry?

International business has a significant impact on the computer hardware industry. It allows for increased innovation, access to new markets, and the ability to source parts and components from different countries. It also drives competition and helps to keep prices competitive for consumers.

4. What are the challenges of international business in computer hardware trade?

One of the main challenges of international business in computer hardware trade is navigating different regulations and laws in different countries. This can also lead to additional costs and delays in the supply chain. Language and cultural barriers can also be a challenge when conducting business with international partners.

5. How does international trade affect the pricing of computer hardware?

International trade can affect the pricing of computer hardware in various ways. It can lead to lower costs for consumers due to increased competition and access to a wider range of suppliers. However, it can also lead to fluctuations in pricing due to currency exchange rates and tariffs. Companies may also need to adjust their pricing strategies to remain competitive in international markets.