Could use some help for this statistics/math problem

• MHB
  • Thread starter kimchuu
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker is seeking help with two questions that are due tomorrow. They are unsure about the answers and are asking for clarification. They also mention another problem they are having with a graph that they believe is drawn incorrectly. They are uncertain about the shape of the graph and are seeking assistance.
kimchuu
Hello Everyone!
I really need help on 2 questions and it is due tomorrow! So please help me when u can and ASAP

1653533132259.png

So for this one, this was easy, except for the 31-40 interval I'm not sure if it's 4.5, cause it's not necessarily exactly between and half of 4 and 5 and for the 41-50 interval I'm not sure if its actually a 3 and its somewhat confusing. Does anyone care to enlighten me?
1653533246775.png

For this one, I am also confused. For my answer I believe it is approximately symmetric, you know what I did? So I did like what you usually do I add and replace the bars so all of them can look symmetric,
and then for the last one it stays as 12 and if I break/divide it by 2, you get 6, and that will be perfectly symmetric. The thing is I don't know if my thesis is correct.
PLEASE KINDLY
HELP ME ASAP

Mathematics news on Phys.org
I would say that the first one is just drawn badly! They did NOT have a fractional number of players on the floor! There were 2+ 1+ 4+ 3= 10 players.

For the next one, I have no idea what they mean by "shape"! I would probably say that this graph is shaped like a staircase!

1. What is the problem asking for?

The problem is asking for assistance in solving a statistics or math problem. It could involve calculating a specific value, interpreting data, or understanding a concept.

2. Can you provide any background information on the problem?

Yes, it is important to provide any relevant information such as the given data or variables, the context of the problem, and any known equations or formulas that may be applicable.

3. How should I approach solving the problem?

First, carefully read and understand the problem. Then, identify any relevant equations or formulas and apply them to the given information. If necessary, break down the problem into smaller, more manageable steps. Finally, check your work and make sure the solution makes sense in the context of the problem.

4. What if I am still stuck on the problem?

If you are still struggling to solve the problem, it may be helpful to seek out additional resources such as textbooks, online tutorials, or asking a classmate or teacher for assistance. It is important to not get discouraged and to keep practicing and learning.

5. How can I improve my skills in solving statistics/math problems?

The best way to improve your skills is to practice regularly and seek out additional resources such as textbooks, online tutorials, or workshops. It is also helpful to review and understand any mistakes you may have made in the past and to continuously challenge yourself with new and more complex problems.