Data Exclusion Protection in Windows -- need solution

In summary, the user has installed an app on Windows 7 Ultimate and encountered a message when trying to run the .exe file. They tried to change the computer settings but were still unable to run the app. They are looking for a solution to this problem and have mentioned that there may be a BIOS setting to disable DEP. The user also questions why they would want to run a program that crashes and mentions the possibility of a software bug. They do not have any information indicating that the problem is caused by data-execution-protection.
ART21
I have installed one app in windows 7 ultimate. When I run .exe file it will open but suddenly message will come like

upload_2015-8-22_13-31-38.png

Then i tried to change it in My computer setting that is My computer->properties->advanced system setting->advanced tab->performance setting->Data Execution Prevention->Turn on DEP for all programms and services except those I select
Then added executeble file and clicked add but it is showing like

upload_2015-8-22_13-36-6.png

what is solution for this problem?

Computer science news on Phys.org
On some systems, there's also a BIOS setting to disable / enable DEP.

Not sure why you want to run a program that crashes. Do you have information to the effect that this particular app needs to execute from its data area?

Generally that is caused by a software bug.

There is nothing in the first message that says the problem was caused by data-execution-protection. Do you have information that says otherwise?

No I don't have any other information. For analysis purpose I have to run this app.

1. What is Data Exclusion Protection in Windows?

Data Exclusion Protection in Windows is a security feature that allows users to exclude specific files or folders from being accessed, modified, or deleted by certain programs or users.

2. Why is Data Exclusion Protection important?

Data Exclusion Protection is important because it helps prevent accidental or unauthorized access, modification, or deletion of critical data. It also helps protect against malware and other cyber threats that may attempt to manipulate or steal sensitive information.

3. How can I exclude data from being accessed in Windows?

To exclude data from being accessed in Windows, you can use the built-in feature called "Folder and File Permissions". This allows you to specify which users or programs have access to specific files and folders, and restrict access for others.

4. Can I set up Data Exclusion Protection for specific programs?

Yes, you can set up Data Exclusion Protection for specific programs by using the "Program Permissions" feature. This allows you to specify which programs have access to specific files and folders, and restrict access for other programs.

5. Is there a way to monitor and track data exclusion activities in Windows?

Yes, Windows has a built-in feature called "Auditing" that allows you to monitor and track data exclusion activities. This feature creates log files that record any attempts to access, modify, or delete excluded data, providing you with an audit trail for security purposes.