Examples of Beginning of Bernoulli

In summary, the conversation is about finding an original example of Bernoulli's Principle for a presentation. The person needs a utility object that is easy to explain and represent. Their classmates already have examples like aircraft, sailing, and atomizer, and they are looking for something different and interesting. The person clarifies their question to be about Daniel Bernoulli and his principle.
Vicente
Hi i need a examples of beginning of bernoulli, i will do a presentation of this, i need a original example (object, which have to be a utility in our lives) of Bernoulli, my classmates, they already have a other examples like, aircraft, sailing, atomizer. So i need other one, easy to explain or very original and interesting. And i have to be able to represent the object

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
Vicente said:
Hi i need a examples of beginning of bernoulli, i will do a presentation of this, i need a original example (object, which have to be a utility in our lives) of Bernoulli, my classmates, they already have a other examples like, aircraft, sailing, atomizer. So i need other one, easy to explain or very original and interesting. And i have to be able to represent the object

Thanks
It's not clear what you mean by 'beginning of bernoulli'. There was a whole family of Bernoullis who were scientists and mathematicians of the late 17th and early 18th centuries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernoulli_family

Oh my sorry, i mean Daniel Bernoulli, and Bernoulli Principle,

What is Bernoulli's principle?

Bernoulli's principle states that as the speed of a fluid increases, its pressure decreases. This principle is based on the conservation of energy and is commonly observed in the flow of fluids, such as air or water.

How does Bernoulli's principle apply to airplanes?

Bernoulli's principle is a key factor in the lift force generated by an airplane's wings. As air flows over the curved shape of the wing, it must travel faster over the top surface, resulting in a decrease in pressure and an upward force on the wing.

Can you give an example of Bernoulli's principle in everyday life?

A common example of Bernoulli's principle is the use of a straw to drink a beverage. When you suck on the straw, you decrease the pressure inside, causing the liquid to rise up the straw and into your mouth.

How did Bernoulli discover his principle?

Bernoulli's principle is named after Swiss mathematician Daniel Bernoulli, who published his findings in his book "Hydrodynamica" in 1738. He based his theory on the work of his father, Johann Bernoulli, and other scientists of the time.

Does Bernoulli's principle have any limitations?

Bernoulli's principle is a simplified explanation of fluid dynamics and has limitations in certain situations, such as when dealing with compressible fluids or complex flows. It is a useful concept in many applications, but it is not a comprehensive theory in itself.