Final Year Project EET: Ideas Wanted

In summary, the speaker is seeking ideas for their final year project in electronics engineering technology and is interested in investigating something they are passionate about. They ask for advice on where to start and mention considering problems they have studied, things they enjoy, and their strengths. They also share their idea of building a FM transmitter with Bluetooth capabilities for their car. They plan to talk to their supervisor, write a proposal and conduct a literature review to further develop their project.
Aorex987
I am looking for any ideas for my final year project for my electronics engineering technology course...

Please let me know some of your ideas

Physics news on Phys.org
where to start!

Investigate something you are interested in!

What problems did you study that you think might be worth looking at in more depth?
What did you enjoy?
What were you good at?

Likes davenn
William White said:
where to start!

Investigate something you are interested in!

What problems did you study that you think might be worth looking at in more depth?
What did you enjoy?
What were you good at?

I do have one idea...
In my car is just a basic radio+Cd player. I would like to build a Fm transmitter with Bluetooth for hands free phone access (calling and receiving texts on an external display and having music capabilities AUX and bluetooth)

I know this project will have 2 main parts the transmitter and the Bluetooth part... If anyone can give me any advice regarding either that would be really great! :)

The first step (after the list above) will be to talk to your supervisor about what possible projects are suitable;
Then write up a short proposal about what you are going to do, how you expect to do it.
Then you need to undertake a literature review.

Doing these things will really help you get a grip on your project.

1. What is a Final Year Project EET?

A Final Year Project EET (Electronic Engineering Technology) is a culmination of a student's undergraduate studies in electronic engineering technology. It is a hands-on project that allows students to apply the knowledge and skills they have learned throughout their degree program.

2. Why is it important to come up with new ideas for a Final Year Project EET?

Coming up with new ideas for a Final Year Project EET is important because it allows students to explore a specific area of interest within electronic engineering technology. It also provides an opportunity for students to contribute to the field through innovative and practical solutions to real-world problems.

3. What are some factors to consider when brainstorming ideas for a Final Year Project EET?

When brainstorming ideas for a Final Year Project EET, it is important to consider the student's interests, available resources and equipment, feasibility, and potential impact of the project. It is also helpful to consult with professors and industry professionals for guidance and feedback.

4. Can a Final Year Project EET be a group project?

Yes, a Final Year Project EET can be a group project. In fact, many universities encourage students to collaborate and work in teams for their final year projects. This allows students to leverage each other's strengths and skills, and to work on more complex projects that would be difficult for an individual to complete.

5. How can a Final Year Project EET benefit a student's future career?

A Final Year Project EET can benefit a student's future career in several ways. It allows students to gain practical experience and hands-on skills that are highly valued by employers. It also demonstrates a student's ability to work independently and manage a project from start to finish. Additionally, a successful Final Year Project EET can serve as a portfolio piece or a topic for discussion during job interviews.