Google covid search results....

In summary, when searching for any 2 or 3 digit number combination followed by "new cases" on Google, there will always be a result related to COVID-19. This is due to the abundance of sources covering the outbreak on a daily basis. Even when searching for just the term "cases" or using a different search engine, such as duckduckgo, there will still be a list of hits related to the Coronavirus."
revv
If you type in google.com any 2 or 3 digit numbers combinations before "new cases" for example "312 new cases" into google there will always be a result with a covid19 article correlating with the number... why is that?

Last edited:
Computer science news on Phys.org
Given the very large number of local, regional, and national sources covering the outbreak every day, it's no surprise that you'd be able to find just about any number in that range.

Likes russ_watters and sysprog
I tried a search for just "cases", with no number. I even spelled it wrong "cwases". I even used a different search engine, duckduckgo. I got a list of Coronavirus hits anyhow.

What is the current number of covid cases in my area?

The number of covid cases in your area can be found by typing in your city or zip code followed by the words "covid cases" into the Google search bar. Google will display the most recent data from reliable sources such as government websites and news outlets.

How can I find information about covid symptoms and prevention?

Google's covid search results will provide a wealth of information about covid symptoms and prevention methods. You can also visit the official websites of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) for reliable and up-to-date information.

Can I get tested for covid using Google?

No, Google does not offer covid testing services. However, you can use Google to find testing locations and contact information for testing facilities near you. It is recommended to call ahead to schedule an appointment and confirm testing availability.

What are the travel restrictions for covid?

Google's covid search results will provide information on current travel restrictions and guidelines for different countries and regions. You can also visit the official websites of your local government or the CDC for the most updated and accurate information regarding travel restrictions.

What is the latest news on the development of a covid vaccine?

Google's covid search results can provide the latest news and updates on the development of a covid vaccine. You can also visit the official websites of the CDC and WHO for reliable and up-to-date information on vaccine development and distribution plans.