How much does Pelter Junction cost

• Thread starter Mk
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Junction
In summary, Warren is asking where they can get a cooling fan for a project and mentions they can be found at computer stores for around $20. He also asks about a fan heat sink combo for a PC, but Warren has no experience with it. Warren also mentions that a really cheap cooling fan can cost around $5 or less.
Mk
How much does it cost? I'm thinking of buying one for a project. Where would I get one?

Computer science news on Phys.org
They come in a lot of different shapes and sizes. You can pick one up at a computer store (they're used to cool processors in some setups) for probably $20 or so.

- Warren

chroot said:
They come in a lot of different shapes and sizes. You can pick one up at a computer store (they're used to cool processors in some setups) for probably $20 or so.

- Warren

thanks, in a matter of minutes too.
:biggrin:

Also, what about a fan heat sink combo? A PC one.

What about it? I have no idea what you're trying to do with it.

- Warren

chroot said:
What about it? I have no idea what you're trying to do with it.

- Warren

How much would a cheap one cost?

A really cheap one.

Like $5 or less.

- Warren

Related to How much does Pelter Junction cost

1. How is the cost of Pelter Junction determined?

The cost of Pelter Junction is determined by various factors such as the materials used, labor costs, transportation fees, and any additional expenses incurred during the production process.

2. Is the cost of Pelter Junction the same for every customer?

No, the cost of Pelter Junction may vary depending on the quantity ordered and any customizations requested by the customer. Bulk orders may be eligible for discounts.

3. Are there any hidden costs associated with purchasing Pelter Junction?

No, there are no hidden costs associated with purchasing Pelter Junction. The final price will be clearly stated before the purchase is made.

4. Can the cost of Pelter Junction change over time?

Yes, the cost of Pelter Junction may change over time due to fluctuations in the market and changes in production costs. However, any changes in cost will be communicated to customers beforehand.

5. Is there a warranty or guarantee for the cost of Pelter Junction?

Yes, there is a warranty for Pelter Junction. If there are any defects or issues with the product, customers may be eligible for a refund or replacement. However, the warranty does not cover any changes in cost due to market fluctuations or changes in production costs.