How to replicate Linux Academy's videos for blog?

In summary, the conversation discusses the creation of a blog with computer-related courses and the process of replicating the format of courses on Linux Academy. The speaker is unsure about the necessary software and hardware, but suggests the use of online business builders like Wix.com or Squarespace.com. The website mmathispower4u.com is mentioned as an example of a simpler format for websites with videos. The speaker also mentions trying to create professional-looking courses on PluralSight and being new to creating online products and YouTube videos. The question of replicating the exact way of creating videos on Linux Academy is brought up, but the other person suggests asking Linux Academy directly for more information.
LinuxMicrosoftMCSA
Hi,
I'm starting a blog that will have computer-related courses on there. My question is how exactly do I replicate the way that courses are made on Linux academy? What software and hardware do I need? what ediiting software should I use? What exactly do I need to replicate the videos like Linux academy?

Computer science news on Phys.org
That's hard to say. Its a very professional website and I didn't try to listen to any of the videos.

The website looks vaguely like something that can be done with an online business builder like Wix.com or Squarespace.com. There may be other builder sites that can do the same, Word Press comes to mind.

Most simple websites with videos follow this simpler format:

mmathispower4u.com

It shows the categories as links to other pages and those pages show lists of videos and their content.

i'm not looking for the web hosting. I'm looking for the exact way that the videos are made in Linux Academy. I'm currently trying to make courses on PluralSight and they have to be professional-looking. I'm new to doing youtube videos and creating online products so that's why I'm wondering.

We can only guess what Linux Academy is doing. Why ask us rather than asking Linux Academy?

Likes jedishrfu

1. How do I capture and record the video content?

To replicate Linux Academy's videos for a blog, you will need to use screen recording software. There are many options available, such as OBS Studio, Camtasia, or QuickTime. These programs will allow you to capture and record your screen as you navigate through the content.

2. What equipment do I need for recording the videos?

You will need a computer or laptop with a stable internet connection and a microphone to record your voice. It is also recommended to use a high-quality webcam for face-to-face videos. Additionally, having a good lighting setup can significantly improve the video quality.

3. How do I edit the video content?

After recording the video, you will need to edit it to add any necessary annotations, transitions, or effects. There are various video editing software options available, such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or iMovie. These programs will allow you to cut, trim, and arrange your video content as needed.

4. How do I optimize the video for web viewing?

To ensure that your videos are optimized for web viewing, you will need to compress them to reduce file size without compromising the quality. There are many video compression tools available, such as Handbrake or Adobe Media Encoder. These programs will help you reduce the file size while maintaining the video quality for online viewing.

5. How can I make my videos interactive?

You can make your videos interactive by adding quizzes, polls, or surveys throughout the content. There are many video hosting platforms, such as Wistia or Vimeo, that offer interactive features for videos. These features can help engage your audience and make the learning experience more dynamic and engaging.