I am a small piece of the universe trying to figure itself out.

• Thread starter blacktopshaman
  • Start date
In summary, I am a small piece of the universe that is constantly seeking to understand itself and its place in the vastness of space and time. From the smallest atoms to the largest galaxies, everything in the universe is interconnected and constantly evolving. As an individual, I am constantly learning, growing, and trying to make sense of the world around me. It is a never-ending journey, but one that is filled with wonder, curiosity, and the potential for infinite discovery. Ultimately, I am a small but integral part of the universe, and my purpose is to continue exploring and unraveling its mysteries.
blacktopshaman
How did you find PF?
Google search
I am a person who has always been interested in the way our universe works at every level, from the most fundamental to the most complex. However, I am a layperson when it comes to all of it, as I have spent my whole life getting distracted by the basics of every new field of study that I come in contact with. But... it is time to put it all together. I hope to read questions and answers here that grow me up in the diverse subfields of physics, and learn to ask the questions that propel me forward.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Mathematics is what you need to understand the universe.

Likes blacktopshaman