I'm Eric and I recently started Physicsoh a physics stream on Twitch

• Thread starter Physicsoh
  • Start date
In summary, Eric has recently created a Twitch stream called "Physicsoh" which focuses on physics content. As an expert summarizer, Eric does not engage in interactive discussions, but rather provides concise summaries of the content being presented. His stream offers viewers an opportunity to learn about physics in a simplified and engaging manner.
Physicsoh
Hello Everyone,

I've been a lurker here on the forums for several years. Recently, I had the idea to begin a physics office hours on Twitch.tv/physicsoh. With many students both high school and college level moving to distance learning, there are many students needing guidance and help working through their coursework. This is where the physicsoh comes in. I have created a space for students to come and ask questions that will be placed in a queue. Myself and others in chat (including a few of my graduate school classmates) will attempt to answer these questions with full explanations and hopefully helpful tips on resources to use to continue the study of that specific topic. This resources is 100% free, we do not want to restrict the office hours at all.

About me; I am a second year graduate student studying particle physics namely parastatistics. I have tutored mathematics for several years and have been a TA for calc based general physics for 5 semesters. I went back to school at the age of 28 to complete my undergraduate degree which I did by the age of thirty. Returning to school was incredibly hard but also very rewarding. I had tremendous help all along the way. For this reason I want to continue to pay it forward.

I am open to all questions at all levels, but understand that I have not taught higher level courses so the help I can give may be limited. Also, I am human and if you watch the few clips I have on the site you'll see these mistakes manifest. Either way, we have a lot of fun solving problem and discussing physics. So please stop by with your questions and/or answers, or you can come by to just hang out and fact check me (I need it). I hope to see you all there.

Thanks,
Eric

Physics news on Phys.org
You are very welcome to PF. We love it when lurkers come in out of the cold.

You're welcome to participate in any of the forums. Perhaps you can also help students in the homework section. Be sure to read the homework helper guidelines first. They are included in this:

https://www.physicsforums.com/help/terms-of-service/

Likes sysprog
Welcome to PF.

People come here for same reasons you want them to come to your twitch channel. If you want to interact with them then you shouldn't use PF as an advertizing platform.

Likes Vanadium 50 and marcusl