Ironman Trailer Video - YouTube

In summary, the conversation discusses a duo who have been running for two years and have considered using a bike to push their spouse, who uses a heavy electric wheelchair. They spoke to a bike shop about options for their long and lanky spouse, and considered a tow-vehicle for toddlers. The conversation also briefly mentions Borek and their large number of forum posts.
Borek
Mentor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOZPs4HSl0I

Physics news on Phys.org

We've heard of this duo. The spouse (who's been running for about 2 years now) has thought about pushing our P in times past (but "spare" wheelchairs are quite expensive... and his normal chair is a HEAVY electric/motorized one).

The bike was different than I thought it would be though. We talked to a bike shop about P... and he's so long/lanky that they most considered a tow-vehicle like those for toddlers, but beefier). We thought that would be hard to get him into and out of...

Wow.. and did I just notice Borek is presently at 12,999 posts?

physics girl phd said:
Wow.. and did I just notice Borek is presently at 12,999 posts?

:biggrin:

1. What is the Ironman Trailer Video about?

The Ironman Trailer Video is a promotional video for the movie "Ironman," which is based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name. It features footage from the movie and highlights the action-packed and intense storyline of the film.

2. When was the Ironman Trailer Video released?

The Ironman Trailer Video was released on February 29, 2008, as part of the marketing campaign for the movie's theatrical release on May 2, 2008.

3. Who produced the Ironman Trailer Video?

The Ironman Trailer Video was produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Paramount Pictures. It was directed by Jon Favreau and features music by composer Ramin Djawadi.

4. How long is the Ironman Trailer Video?

The Ironman Trailer Video has a runtime of 2 minutes and 9 seconds. It is a relatively short trailer compared to others, but it effectively captures the excitement and energy of the movie.

5. How many views does the Ironman Trailer Video have on YouTube?

As of May 2021, the Ironman Trailer Video has over 13 million views on YouTube. This number continues to grow as the movie remains popular and fans revisit the trailer to relive the excitement of the film.