Is Your Photo Worthy for BeautifulPeople.com?

• Thread starter rootX
  • Start date
In summary: yeah when you first sign up you get to use most of the site and after 48 hours of the opposite sex voting (only the people who are 'beautiful people') if the majority votes you in the 2 green areas then your in.
MIH could be another mole.

Physics news on Phys.org
I got disqualified because my profile is already on the Ugly People dating website. :cry:

http://www.uglypeople.tv/ugly-girls/britney-shmears.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone here good at editing images? We could use your skills to get a load of us in, and destroy the website from the inside!

Not that we need photoshopped images :biggrin:

Math Is Hard said:
I got disqualified because my profile is already on the Ugly People dating website. :cry:

http://www.uglypeople.tv/ugly-girls/britney-shmears.html
:-p Poor MIH. I wasn't even allowed on the Ugly People dating website. They weren't sure I qualified as "people".

Evo said:
:-p Poor MIH. I wasn't even allowed on the Ugly People dating website. They weren't sure I qualified as "people".

I tried to tell you to shave that fur off your forehead before you took a picture to send, but you just wouldn't listen, would you? :rolleyes:

Well I've taken a screen shot of the voting area hereeee it is:

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6818/bprate.jpg

My screen resolution is pretty big so to me that picture looks quite small I'm not sure what resolution you guys are all running at if the picture is too big let me know and I can scale it down or just make a link to it instead. I took out the name of the two girls on there (yes the one in the blue dress got a green vote from me :smile: hahaha)

As you can see on the side it shows what other people have generally voted on for the picture you just voted on. As well it shows if the person is currently in or out. The lady in that picture is not getting in (it shows with the arrow downwards and the red background) The lady in blue dress was also not getting in at the time I voted.

There you have it though :-p

oh and someone was wondering if my picture was in the members picture thread... it isn't but this is the picture I used for my profile as well as another random one:

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/454/imglo.jpg
(Yes I am surprised I got voted in too. Especially after I see how the voting system works)

The lady in blue dress was also not getting in at the time I voted.
That's unreasonable. How much bigger do they want her boobs to be?

leroyjenkens said:

Hahaha.

I joined with my friend's picture. All I can find is the profile page where it says "thank you for rating" and a giant 3D X protruding outward. I can't find any stats on the number of votes or what they voted for.

And after looking at the best rated people on the website, I'd have to say it should be averagepeople.com, at best.

leroyjenkens said:

Face is no good.

I don't see much of a difference with this than MENSA.

Moonbear said:
Of course the best joke about sites like that is it will just encourage the age-old practice of posting a photo that isn't really you.

So, once you're in, Sorry!, can you start voting in all the ugly people and vote out the pretty ones? :biggrin:

once youre accepted can't you just change the photo to one of yours? or is voting an ongoing process even after membership has been granted? i think I am going to register to see how i rate. i bet ill be in the red zones.

this site is ridiculous. it takes forever(like 10 mins) to load the homepage, and it says page is nonexistent when itry to click my profile to check my ratings. also I've requested my confirmation email 1000 timers to no avail.

You can put up fake pictures but when someone reports you the admins come and request that you send them a picture taken that day holding the news paper or something to that effect. As well once you get in you can still get kicked out if your no longer considered beautiful.

When you first sign up you don't have a profile page it takes a while like 24 hours for you to get one as well during the evening there are a lot of people on the site and it causes it to go REALLY slow. (only when your not a member yet.. once you become a member this problem doesn't happen as often. I haven't had it happen yet actually)

Pinu7 said:
I don't see much of a difference with this than MENSA.

People in MENSA are beautiful too? Lol I didn't think so... MENSA is a society for intelligent people only this is for beautiful... that's quite a big difference IMO (yes smart people can be beautiful but beautiful people I've noticed on this site are far from intelligent). ha. Besides this is only an online sort of society I'm pretty sure. MENSA holds meetings, you get journals and the chance to get published etc. etc.

Anyways a MENSA membership is a cool thing to have I want to go take the test I just don't know where to go in Toronto for it.

Sorry! said:
People in MENSA are beautiful too? Lol I didn't think so... MENSA is a society for intelligent people only this is for beautiful... that's quite a big difference IMO (yes smart people can be beautiful but beautiful people I've noticed on this site are far from intelligent). ha. Besides this is only an online sort of society I'm pretty sure. MENSA holds meetings, you get journals and the chance to get published etc. etc.

Anyways a MENSA membership is a cool thing to have I want to go take the test I just don't know where to go in Toronto for it.
i assume you're joking, however if youre not i think he means, that, it reminds him of elitist groups. people in mensa consider theselves, to be held to a higher standard with respect to human intelligence, in much of the same way, that people in ''beautiful people'' hold beauty in respect to others. although i know we can all agree, that mensa is a much more respect worthy org.
Sorry! said:
You can put up fake pictures but when someone reports you the admins come and request that you send them a picture taken that day holding the news paper or something to that effect. As well once you get in you can still get kicked out if your no longer considered beautiful.

When you first sign up you don't have a profile page it takes a while like 24 hours for you to get one as well during the evening there are a lot of people on the site and it causes it to go REALLY slow. (only when your not a member yet.. once you become a member this problem doesn't happen as often. I haven't had it happen yet actually)

thanks for the reply, but what about the confirmation emails never coming? also i find it weird how some random gabby girl voted positively on my page within the first 30 seconds, yet i have no hits? also it seems I've gotten a lot of votes in a short time. my rating is lik 5.10 though LMAO. but 5.6 is membership i think.

LOL at the pictures. That one in the blue dress was really looking desperate in that photo trying to stick her boobs out as far as possible. Sad.

If they challenge you for a same day photo, tell them you don't read the newspaper. That should work. :biggrin:

sportsstar469 said:
i assume you're joking, however if youre not i think he means, that, it reminds him of elitist groups. people in mensa consider theselves, to be held to a higher standard with respect to human intelligence, in much of the same way, that people in ''beautiful people'' hold beauty in respect to others. although i know we can all agree, that mensa is a much more respect worthy org.

thanks for the reply, but what about the confirmation emails never coming? also i find it weird how some random gabby girl voted positively on my page within the first 30 seconds, yet i have no hits? also it seems I've gotten a lot of votes in a short time. my rating is lik 5.10 though LMAO. but 5.6 is membership i think.

Those number votes on your pictures isn't what gets you in those mean nothing

Moonbear said:
LOL at the pictures. That one in the blue dress was really looking desperate in that photo trying to stick her boobs out as far as possible. Sad.

If they challenge you for a same day photo, tell them you don't read the newspaper. That should work. :biggrin:

Haha. Well she got my vote :wink:

Sorry! said:
Those number votes on your pictures isn't what gets you in those mean nothing

im sso badly confused i don't know where to look for my status. the sites really glitchy. nvm i just looked I've got a big red x lols.

Moonbear said:

The girl in the blue dress has great breast implants, but she's ugly. If you crop her picture below her chin, ewwww.

Evo said:
The girl in the blue dress has great breast implants, but she's ugly. If you crop her picture below her chin, ewwww.

Well, the same camera angle and pose that's going to make your boobs look bigger is also going to make your nose look bigger. I don't think she's ugly, I just think she makes herself look unattractive by pouting rather than smiling. I think the rest is the angle or distortion of the photo (not sure if there has been some photoshopping too...other aspects of the photo look strangely proportioned besides her). I think if she just tipped the camera up toward her face, and smiled, she'd be perfectly pleasant looking.

Moonbear said:

I dunno...when you pay that much for something...

Lol yeah that girl was ok looking I saw her other pictures. I don't think she has implants though. My g/fs breats look like that when she sticks her chest out and she doesn't have implants. lol.

Sorry! said:
Lol yeah that girl was ok looking I saw her other pictures. I don't think she has implants though. My g/fs breats look like that when she sticks her chest out and she doesn't have implants. lol.

I agree, I think it had more to do with sticking her chest out and being young. And, who knows, the dress might have had some stuffing too. :biggrin: :smile:

Well that was supposed to say breast cause I have no clue as to what a breats is.

Now the question we all want answered is can anyone photoshop a picture of Isaac Newton holding today's newspaper.

Evo said:

Wow imagine going through the hardship of having breast implants only to find that the world still doesn't find you beautiful (well the interwebs anyways). I think your sense of self-worth would be obliterated.

Evo said:

She has a chin?? Didn't notice. :biggrin:

I love our mole, I mean spy! Keep voting the Hippo's in!

rolerbe said:
She has a chin?? Didn't notice. :biggrin:

I love our mole, I mean spy! Keep voting the Hippo's in!

Hey, hippo's are beautiful, majestic creatures!

maverick_starstrider said:
Now the question we all want answered is can anyone photoshop a picture of Isaac Newton holding today's newspaper.

I've always thought he was handsome. Kind of a jerk, but nice to look at.

http://www.myclassiclyrics.com/artist_biographies/Isaac_Newton_Biography.jpg

hahaha, i love the "too ugly to get in?" option at the bottom...XD

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8439495.stm

Dating and social network site BeautifulPeople.com has axed some 5,000 members following complaints that they had gained weight.The US, the UK, and Canada topped the list of excluded members.