Job description in computers and electronics

In summary, the speaker is struggling to choose between studying Computers and Electronics for engineering. They are seeking guidance on which field would be more enjoyable and what kind of jobs and learning they can expect in each field. They specifically mention their interest in programming games and ask for examples of potential jobs in both fields. They also ask for resources to learn more about these fields.
sachin123
Hi.
I am now to choose what I must study for engineering.
So,I wanted some help.Everyone says "you must take what you like and what you will enjoy doing and what will make your job enjoyable".
But,I don't know what I'll learn in engineering and what job I'll have to do.
(I have to pick among Computers and Electronics)
I took a look at the courses offered,but I can't just understand what I'll be taught just when I just look at a heading like:"DATA STRUCTURES".I am lost.
And what's even hard is to guess what job I'll be doing.
I now like Computers because I like programming games and fun stuff.
But they say there is a lot more in Computers than that.That makes me unsure again.

I would just like to know what a job in both these fields would be like,and what learning I may expect there.
Please give examples about the jobs in them("like creating an anti-virus" or something).
I would be very happy,if someone put these for me such I(guy going to do engineering)can understand.

Thank You.:)

Physics news on Phys.org
okay,where may find out all these?

Related to Job description in computers and electronics

"

What is a job description in computers and electronics?

A job description in computers and electronics is a written document that outlines the responsibilities, qualifications, and skills required for a specific job in the field of computers and electronics. It typically includes information about the job title, duties, required education and experience, and any other relevant details about the position.

What types of jobs fall under the category of computers and electronics?

There are a variety of jobs that fall under the category of computers and electronics, such as computer programmers, software engineers, network administrators, hardware technicians, and electronic systems technicians. These jobs involve working with computers, software, and electronic devices to design, develop, and maintain technology systems.

What skills are typically required for jobs in computers and electronics?

The specific skills required for jobs in computers and electronics may vary depending on the job title and responsibilities, but some common skills include knowledge of computer programming languages, familiarity with hardware and software systems, problem-solving abilities, attention to detail, and strong communication skills.

What education is needed for a job in computers and electronics?

The education requirements for jobs in computers and electronics can vary, but most positions will require at least a bachelor's degree in a related field, such as computer science or electrical engineering. Some jobs may also require additional certifications or specialized training in specific software or systems.

What is the job outlook for careers in computers and electronics?

The job outlook for careers in computers and electronics is generally positive, with a projected growth rate of 11% from 2019 to 2029 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. This growth is attributed to the increasing use of technology in various industries and the need for professionals to develop and maintain these systems.