Need help for INTERVIEW an environmental engineer of technology

In summary, a college student is seeking help from an environmental engineer of technology to answer interview questions for a career project. The questions cover job duties, work scenarios, work setting, pros and cons, career choice, and personal qualities. However, for privacy and anti-phishing reasons, interview threads are no longer allowed.
Dan Do
Need help for INTERVIEW an environmental engineer of technology!

Hello everyone!
I am a college student. I need somebody who is an environmental engineer of technology help me to answer some interview question for my project of career class. I wonder if somebody there help me out.
Here are those questions:

1. What are your job duties? Obtain at least 10 duties.
2. What are three scenarios orsituations illustrating you particular job duties?
3. How would you describe you work setting?
4. What are the pros and cons of your work?
5. How did you decide to get into this field and what steps did you take to enter this field?
6. How did you feel when you decided to enter your field -- scared, worried, excited? why?
7. How competitive is it to enter your field today?
8. What personal qualities do you feel would be most important to have in your work and why?
9. If you could change the past, would you make the same carees choise? why?

Those are all the question.

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Engineering news on Phys.org

For privacy and anti-phishing reasons, interview threads are no longer allowed here. Thread closed.

1. What inspired you to become an environmental engineer?

I have always been passionate about the environment and the impact that human activities have on it. I wanted to use my knowledge and skills to make a positive difference in the world by finding sustainable solutions to environmental problems.

2. Can you give an example of a successful project you have worked on as an environmental engineer?

One of my most successful projects was designing and implementing a wastewater treatment system for a small town. This not only improved the water quality in the area but also reduced the town's impact on the surrounding ecosystems.

3. How do you stay updated on new environmental technologies and regulations?

I make sure to regularly attend conferences and workshops related to environmental engineering. I also keep up-to-date with industry news and research publications. Additionally, I am always open to learning from my peers and collaborating on projects to expand my knowledge and skills.

4. In your opinion, what is the biggest challenge facing environmental engineers today?

I believe that the biggest challenge is balancing economic growth and development with environmental sustainability. It can be difficult to find solutions that are both environmentally friendly and cost-effective for businesses and industries.

5. How do you approach problem-solving in your work as an environmental engineer?

I always start by thoroughly researching the issue at hand and gathering as much data as possible. Then, I use my technical knowledge and creativity to come up with innovative solutions. I also make sure to consider any potential social, economic, and political implications of my proposed solutions.