Need Help with 11 multiple choice Problems for Review

In summary: None of the AboveIn summary, the conversation is about a person asking for help with answering questions and a friend providing their answers and asking for feedback. The person responds by questioning the accuracy of some of the answers and the friend clarifies the reasoning behind their answers. The conversation also includes a discussion about different units of measurement and their conversions.
creedreaper
Topic can be Closed!

EDITED: Got answers from a friend!

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
So give us your answers and we will let you know.

AM

Andrew Mason said:
So give us your answers and we will let you know.

AM

I already did, please check the bottom side of my first post! Thanks!

I think results for question 6 (2), 8 (4), 10 (1) & 11 (1) look questionable.

Zryn said:
I think results for question 6 (2), 8 (4), 10 (1) & 11 (1) look questionable.

okay...

But what would u replace them with?

anyone?

Six: Walking 3 mph for 3 h does not result in walking for 3 m total.

Eight: (3) They won't touch the ground at the same time since one is going up for a while before it is going down. (1) They can't touch the ground at the same time since one will be in the air for longer. (4) They can't have traveled the same distance in air, since one went up and will have thus traveled further than the one that went straight down. (2) When they both touch the ground they will be traveling at what speed?

Ten: I have interpreted the first speed as Miles per Hour, and the acceleration as meters per second per second. 60 M/h --> 66 M/h in 1 min = 6 M/(h*min) = 6/60 M/(min*min) = 6/60 * 1/(60*60) M/(s*s) = 6/60 * 1/(60*60) * 1600 m/(s*s) = (5) None of the Above. Perhaps I'm wrong here?

Eleven: 160m/s --> 220m/s in 1 min = 60 m/(s*min) = 60/60 m/(s*s) = (2)

Related to Need Help with 11 multiple choice Problems for Review

1. What is the best way to approach multiple choice problems for review?

The best way to approach multiple choice problems for review is to first read the question carefully and identify any important keywords or phrases. Then, eliminate any obviously incorrect answer choices. Use process of elimination to narrow down your options and use any prior knowledge or context clues to help you choose the correct answer.

2. How should I manage my time when taking a multiple choice test?

When taking a multiple choice test, it is important to keep track of your time and allocate it accordingly. Start by quickly scanning through the entire test to get an idea of the types of questions and how many there are. Then, prioritize the questions based on difficulty or point value. This will ensure that you have enough time to answer all of the questions and focus on the ones that are worth the most points.

3. How can I avoid getting tricked by tricky answer choices in multiple choice questions?

To avoid getting tricked by tricky answer choices in multiple choice questions, be sure to read each answer carefully and consider all of the options before making your selection. Pay attention to any negative or qualifying words such as "not" or "sometimes" as they can significantly change the meaning of the answer choice. Additionally, refer back to the question and any clues or context provided to help you determine the correct answer.

4. Can I use any test-taking strategies to improve my chances of selecting the correct answer?

Yes, there are several test-taking strategies that can help improve your chances of selecting the correct answer in a multiple choice test. These include using the process of elimination, making educated guesses, and utilizing context clues. It is also helpful to pace yourself and not spend too much time on one question, as this can cause you to rush through the remaining questions and potentially make careless mistakes.

5. Is it better to change my answer in a multiple choice test or stick with my initial choice?

There is no definitive answer to this question, as it ultimately depends on the individual and the specific test. In general, it is recommended to only change your answer if you are confident that your initial choice was incorrect. If you are unsure, it may be better to stick with your initial choice as changing it could potentially lead to a wrong answer. However, if you have a valid reason to change your answer, such as finding a mistake in your previous reasoning, then it may be beneficial to do so.