No permission to post in homework forum on phone

• Thread starter gfd43tg
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses an error with creating a thread on the homework forum using a phone, and it is revealed that homework access has been disabled on the mobile app due to difficulties with the template. Suggestions for a solution, such as using a watch and calendar app or beating it with a flaccid tuna, are also mentioned.
gfd43tg
Gold Member
I am getting an error when I try to create a thread with my phone on the homework forum that says I do not have permission to make a thread. I was wondering if this is a bug or some sort of band aid to the problem of not having the homework template when posting using the phone app.

Physics news on Phys.org
Correct, we disabled homework access on the mobile app because we can't get the template to show.

Greg Bernhardt said:
Correct, we disabled homework access on the mobile app because we can't get the template to show.

Did you try getting it a watch and a calendar app? Perhaps beating it with a flaccid tuna?

Likes Greg Bernhardt

What does "No permission to post in homework forum on phone" mean?

This means that you are attempting to post in a homework forum on your phone, but you do not have the necessary permission to do so. This could be due to various reasons, such as not being a registered member of the forum or not meeting the forum's requirements for posting homework.

Why am I not allowed to post in the homework forum on my phone?

The reason for not being able to post in the homework forum on your phone could be because the forum has specific rules and regulations regarding posting homework, and they may require users to post from a desktop or laptop computer. It could also be because your account may not have the necessary permissions to post in the homework forum.

Can I request permission to post in the homework forum on my phone?

Yes, you can request permission to post in the homework forum on your phone by contacting the forum moderators or administrators. They will be able to provide you with more information on the forum's policies and requirements for posting homework and may grant you permission to post from your phone.

What should I do if I need help with homework, but I am not allowed to post in the homework forum on my phone?

If you need help with homework, but are not allowed to post in the homework forum on your phone, you can try reaching out to your classmates or teacher for assistance. You can also try posting in other forums or online communities that allow homework help. Additionally, you can try accessing the forum from a desktop or laptop computer to post your question.

Is there an alternative to posting in the homework forum on my phone?

Yes, there may be alternatives to posting in the homework forum on your phone. You can try accessing the forum from a different device, such as a desktop or laptop computer, or you can try posting in other forums or online communities that allow homework help. You can also consider seeking assistance from your classmates or teacher.