PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
WOW! Tribdog! It looks just LIKE you! :biggrin: And, ok - you ARE a tad bit handsome... :wink: (DON'T let that go to your head! :biggrin:)

Physics news on Phys.org
Here I am again:

http://is3.okcupid.com/pics/163/16394819991987066548/1095287349.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tsunami said:
WOW! Tribdog! It looks just LIKE you! :biggrin: And, ok - you ARE a tad bit handsome... :wink: (DON'T let that go to your head! :biggrin:)
just a tad bit. I don't usually look like this though. I got my hair cut today and finally shaved. I didn't want to put up a high quality picture because it can be a bit overwhelming to actually see my salt & pepper hair, or my "Paul McCartney" eyes.

Finally a picture of tribdog! He DOES exist! Awww, trib you're a cutie! :-p

loseyourname, take the pillow AWAY from your face! :frown:

Evo said:
Finally a picture of tribdog! He DOES exist! Awww, trib you're a cutie! :-p
by cutie you mean ruggedly handsome and definitely doable?
Evo said:
loseyourname, take the pillow AWAY from your face! :frown:
yeah, take the pillow away and find something bigger to put in its place

tribdog said:
by cutie you mean ruggedly handsome and definitely doable?

I tend to agree with Evo. Maybe I should shoot you a PM. :-p

Just kidding. :cool:

Evo said:
Alright, new pic.

OMG! What happened to you?!?

(Just kiddin', Sis. :biggrin: Comb your hair and try again! :smile: - because you're WAY prettier than that! :wink: )

Last edited:
Tsunami said:

(Just kiddin', Sis. :biggrin: Comb your hair and try again! :smile:)

That's why I never put mine up.

Tsunami said:

(Just kiddin', Sis. :biggrin: Comb your hair and try again! :smile:)
:smile: :smile:

Now you made me sad.

Last edited:
I like #2! It looks most like ME! :smile: :smile: God, we're foxes! :biggrin:

Evo said:
Now you made me sad (first pic). Ok, choose from these. I don't have any really good ones. :cry:

I like the third one.

Evo, is there any way you got them to come out so clear? Mine come out all pixelated and I don't know what else to do to make it better. It may just be the cam itself.

Tsunami said:
I like #2! It looks most like ME! :smile: :smile: God, we're foxes! :biggrin:
Well, we ARE twins! :-p

#1 is a sad pic 'cause you made fun of me. :cry: humanino likes #3, but the light is way too bright.

Chrono said:
I like the third one.

Evo, is there any way you got them to come out so clear? Mine come out all pixelated and I don't know what else to do to make it better. It may just be the cam itself.
It's the camera. The other newer camera I bought sux.

I didn't like number three because that's the look you gave me right before you kicked a hole in my bedroom door when we were kids! :smile:

And I thought you got over me making fun of you years ago! :frown: Tuffen up again, sweetie! You know I love you, :!) but teasing is what I do BEST! :wink: :biggrin:

Last edited:
Evo said:
It's the camera. The other newer camera I bought sux.

I figured. What kind is it that you're using?

Chrono said:
I figured. What kind is it that you're using?
The new crummy cam is a Logitech, the old good cam is a Connectix Quick cam. They're both webcams.

Evo said:
The new crummy cam is a Logitech

The one I got is Logitech.

Chrono said:
The one I got is Logitech.
That would confirm it then, they're no good.

Evo you're one great looking woman.

ps. Has anyone ever said that more bluntly?

tribdog said:
just a tad bit. I don't usually look like this though. I got my hair cut today and finally shaved. I didn't want to put up a high quality picture because it can be a bit overwhelming to actually see my salt & pepper hair, or my "Paul McCartney" eyes.

:!) I think I'm in love! You're way better looking than I was expecting.
Um, wait, I don't think that sounded quite right. Just given your recalcitrance about posting a picture, I wasn't expecting such a handsome guy. Now don't let that go to your head ( :rolleyes: probably too late, huh?).

I'm tempted to put my pic up but I only have a scan of my hideous driver's license pic on my comp. That and I'm scared of you all's collective photoshopping skills

Evo said:
That would confirm it then, they're no good.

Yeah, I think it's just that brand. One of my friends has one of those and the pics I get are pretty awful too.

dekoi said:
Evo you're one great looking woman.

ps. Has anyone ever said that more bluntly?
Awww, thanks dekoi.

vsage, post your picture! You can always replace it later.

Here it goes. Take it with a grain of salt too because *It's my driver's license picture* Those things are always terrible.

Attachments

• scanid1.jpg
    scanid1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 752
vsage said:
Here it goes. Take it with a grain of salt too because *It's my driver's license picture* Those things are always terrible.
Vsage, you're gorgeous! :approve:

If that's a "bad" picture, I can't wait to see a better one! :-p

Here's my daughter, aka "the child of Evo".

Attachments

• E3.jpg
    E3.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,888
Evo, it amazes me just how much you and your daughter look alike. You look more like you could be sisters than mom and daughter! You definitely don't look old enough to be her mom. (I'll take those brownie points in one lump sum please.) :smile:

Moonbear said:
Evo, it amazes me just how much you and your daughter look alike. You look more like you could be sisters than mom and daughter! You definitely don't look old enough to be her mom. (I'll take those brownie points in one lump sum please.) :smile:
A huge Fauchon box is on it's way! :smile:

What kills me is that she's not even wearing any makeup in that picture, that kid has the thickest, longest eyelashes I've ever seen, a natural beauty.

Evo said:

Very pretty.

Look how cute vsage is! How did you get such a nice DMV photo? No fair!

and Tribby is like, totally hot, of course. (Knew he would be - no surprise there.)

Last edited:
Evo said:
I feel really stupid now. I saw this picture as your avatar and I thought it was you, I mean I thought it was Evo and not her daughter. You two do look alike and the same age. What is your secret Evo because I am going to need it in about 20 years time. :smile:

The Bob (2004 ©)

The Bob said:
I feel really stupid now. I saw this picture as your avatar and I thought it was you, I mean I thought it was Evo and not her daughter. You two do look alike and the same age. What is your secret Evo because I am going to need it in about 20 years time. :smile:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Don't feel stupid, you're not the first to have been confused. I think Evo is still taking applications for permission to date her daughter though. :smile:

Moonbear said:
Don't feel stupid, you're not the first to have been confused. I think Evo is still taking applications for permission to date her daughter though. :smile:

Can i be granted permission?

:redface:

How about me.My only picture(still no digital cam).
God, I'm in love again :!) :redface: :frown: with one of you girls.

Attachments

• mk1.bmp
    49.7 KB · Views: 912
It's amazing, everyone at PF is good looking. :approve:

Dekoi, my daughter has a boyfriend, but for enough chocolate... :-p