PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
Okay, I can add a new photo here since my last one is buried somewhere in this thread. I also just made a photo of myself into an avatar, though not sure I'll keep that up...it's strange looking at myself everytime I post :rolleyes:

This one is just how I look at the end of a day at work, so don't expect much glamour here.

Attachments

• inkitchen.jpg
    inkitchen.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 1,407
Physics news on Phys.org
Va va Voom! Moonbear, you've been holding back on us! :-p

Evo said:
It's amazing, everyone at PF is good looking. :approve:

Dekoi, my daughter has a boyfriend, but for enough chocolate... :-p

My beauty is inversly proportional to the distance you look at me. :cry:

Evo said:

Which Fauchon chocolate package did you say you wanted? :smile:

Speaking of chocolate, i just ate the best damn chocolate ever. It was chocolate icecream called "Baci" by Nestlea. Holy mother of Christ was it good.

Moonbear said:
I think Evo is still taking applications for permission to date her daughter though. :smile:
Thanks (Aunt??) but I have a girlfriend, like you don't know :smile: .

The Bob (2004 ©)

Moonbear said:
Don't feel stupid, you're not the first to have been confused. I think Evo is still taking applications for permission to date her daughter though. :smile:

And where do we get these?

Evo said:

woooohhh! Very sexy, Moonbear! And you look great in RED!

franznietzsche said:

I want one, too.

Math Is Hard said:
woooohhh! Very sexy, Moonbear! And you look great in RED!

Yeah, so how come it's only the women commenting? :smile: I really didn't think it was a very flattering picture of me, but it's what I had on hand. I think I look bald in photos when I have my hair pulled back in a ponytail, and the camera definitely added on 10 lbs! The one I took for my avatar came out a bit better (well, okay, once I turned it to grayscale to eliminate the harsh glare of the nearby lamp because the flash didn't go off). I don't think I'm very photogenic.

franznietzsche said:

Sorry, it seems I spoke too soon. :frown: See post #912, she's already taken. Sorry guys, you'll have to act faster next time. I'll bet she's got a long line of guys waiting for her to become available again.

Moonbear said:
Sorry, it seems I spoke too soon. :frown: See post #912, she's already taken. Sorry guys, you'll have to act faster next time. I'll bet she's got a long line of guys waiting for her to become available again.

Shucks. Oh well, back to weeding out the wackos...

tumor said:
My beauty is inversly proportional to the distance you look at me. :cry:

Wouldn't that mean the smaller the distance, the greater the beauty? thus a goodthing?

Maybe i have got all mixed up.Do you thing my analogy is incorrect?
Anyway, I'm thinking of applying for a date to Evo's daughter :!) , how about you?

Last edited:
tumor said:
Maybe i have got all mixed up.Do you thing my analogy is incorrect?
Anyway, I'm thinking of applying for a date to Evo's daughter :!) , how about you?

She's taken. hence my 'back to weeding out the wackos' comment.

Sorry, my daughter has a boyfriend. Nice guy, great family, they spoil her to death though. They are super nice to her, no wonder she spends all of her time there. :frown:

Evo said:
Sorry, my daughter has a boyfriend. Nice guy,

I suspected this :frown: , but keep me on list in case she dumps him .

Well it's been a while. I think I'll toss up a more interesting pic of myself.
Ah, the wonders of paintshop.
Enjoy!

http://img116.exs.cx/img116/1129/checkAh1.jpg

check said:
Well it's been a while. I think I'll toss up a more interesting pic of myself.
Ah, the wonders of paintshop.
Enjoy!

Check, I had no idea you were a vampire! I just love the diversity of people who visit this site. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
Yeah, so how come it's only the women commenting? :smile:
I wouldn't worry about that, Moonbear. Have you noticed that the majority of guys posting to this thread are really, really, REALLY young? They're about the same age as our sweet little lab assistants (and younger). They're babies! God love 'em, they're as handsome as can be, but I sure wouldn't go out with any of them. (Mrs. Robinson, I'm not!)

Now, would it kill some of you guys over 25 to put your pictures up? Just speaking for myself, I'd like to see some guys 35-45!

MathIH? If I were woman I would feel like in heaven for your complement, but so far I don't care about my age, and my appearence. But thanks anyway.
Guess how old i am? You would be surprised.

Attachments

• mk1.bmp
    49.7 KB · Views: 507
Math Is Hard said:
I wouldn't worry about that, Moonbear. Have you noticed that the majority of guys posting to this thread are really, really, REALLY young? They're about the same age as our sweet little lab assistants (and younger). They're babies! God love 'em, they're as handsome as can be, but I sure wouldn't go out with any of them. (Mrs. Robinson, I'm not!)

Now, would it kill some of you guys over 25 to put your pictures up? Just speaking for myself, I'd like to see some guys 35-45!

That's what I was afraid of, I'm too old for all the guys here! I'll take that mid-30s range. :biggrin: I think most of those are already married though.

Though, would it kill the young ones just to humor us "old" women? That seems to be a real problem on this site...young guys, older women.

Last edited:
Thought i'd finally get around to posting a few pics. Last two are me, first one is my girlfriend (we need some more pics of ladies on this post!) I'll be sure to send some more once I get my camera. And I'm wearing that costume because it was halloween (although i'll use any excuse to get half naked :smile: )

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 1,261
  • hi12.jpg
    hi12.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 996
  • egypt2.jpg
    egypt2.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 828
Last edited:
Gza, another handsome fella on the board! And you have a very pretty girlfriend as well (of course you probably already knew that).

Math Is Hard said:

Over 25 less than 30 :approve:

Moonbear said:
That's what I was afraid of, I'm too old for all the guys here! I'll take that mid-30s range. :biggrin: I think most of those are already married though.

Though, would it kill the young ones just to humor us "old" women? That seems to be a real problem on this site...young guys, older women.
I think I'm 35. Have to do the math though.

Don't look that old trib. I would have guessed 25.

tribdog said:
I think I'm 35. Have to do the math though.

Woo hoo! Smart, witty, attractive, AND the right age! Better hurry up though, Enigma has already proposed to me...though, do you think it's a bad sign he got cold feet and ran away before waiting to hear my answer? :rolleyes:

Whoa, slow down. I'm an old-fashioned guy, let's try sleeping together, then exchanging real names before we jump into marriage.

Check, you're, uhm, a bit red.

Gza, very attractive and so is your girlfriend! :approve:

tribdog said:
Whoa, slow down. I'm an old-fashioned guy, let's try sleeping together, then exchanging real names before we jump into marriage.

In that order? :bugeye:
Nah, I think Enigma is the one being old-fashioned, asking me to marry him based on cooking skills and waiting until after we're married to find out if I have any other skills. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
In that order? :bugeye:
Nah, I think Enigma is the one being old-fashioned, asking me to marry him based on cooking skills and waiting until after we're married to find out if I have any other skills. :biggrin:

Or just really hungry.

well, you know what they say.. "the fastest way to a man's heart is through is stomach."
(Actually, I always thought the fastest way would be through his chest with a sharp knife.)

Math Is Hard said:
well, you know what they say.. "the fastest way to a man's heart is through is stomach."
(Actually, I always thought the fastest way would be through his chest with a sharp knife.)

Well, considering that the two boyfriends I dated longest asked me out shortly after I had a knife to their chest, you might be right. :biggrin: (It's not as bad as it sounds, one it was a butter knife, or maybe a steak knife, and we were "dueling" during a rehearsal dinner for a wedding...sort of playing that the guys were helping the groom-to-be make a getaway while the women were blocking their exit...we weren't big on formality and decorum; I won the best man in the deal :biggrin:. With the other one, it was a Halloween party, and the knife was part of his costume, so we were just goofing around with knives and fake blood).

I don't play with knives.