Running the Speaking by Observing Lip Movements Project: A Step-by-Step Guide

• MHB
  • Thread starter shivajikobardan
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Project
In summary, to run the Lip2Wav code you will need to clone the code, install the dependencies, and then run the code.
Technology news on Phys.org
The source code is located on Github here: https://github.com/Rudrabha/Lip2Wav

You should clone this code to get started. Are you familiar with git/Github and how to do this?

Jameson said:
The source code is located on Github here: https://github.com/Rudrabha/Lip2Wav

You should clone this code to get started. Are you familiar with git/Github and how to do this?
I know that code. What I am thinking is I download the code. Then what should I do? I am unfamiliar with github. https://github.com/shivajikobardan I have github but I mostly post the codes that I am learning for saving for future. Not more.

This is actually pretty well documented from first glance. If you read the documentation here: https://github.com/Rudrabha/Lip2Wav#downloading-the-dataset . Let's go step by step if you want. Can you clone/copy the code to get started? After that we'll need Python 3.7. Do you have that on your computer?

Jameson said:
This is actually pretty well documented from first glance. If you read the documentation here: https://github.com/Rudrabha/Lip2Wav#downloading-the-dataset . Let's go step by step if you want. Can you clone/copy the code to get started? After that we'll need Python 3.7. Do you have that on your computer?
yes I have python latest version installed in my laptop..

Ok so what I'm getting at is running this code will take some number of steps and I'm happy to go through it with you, but want to ask if you are game to do this. If not, no worries, but this isn't a quick answer. We need to copy the code, create a virtual environment, install the dependencies, then run through the data grabbing, model training, etc. It is a number of steps.

Are you looking to run through all of this or just a certain part?

Jameson said:
Ok so what I'm getting at is running this code will take some number of steps and I'm happy to go through it with you, but want to ask if you are game to do this. If not, no worries, but this isn't a quick answer. We need to copy the code, create a virtual environment, install the dependencies, then run through the data grabbing, model training, etc. It is a number of steps.

Are you looking to run through all of this or just a certain part?
I am trying to run the full code. I am trying to run it..

1. How do I create a project plan?

To create a project plan, you should start by clearly defining the project's objectives, scope, and deliverables. Next, identify the tasks and activities that need to be completed to achieve those objectives. Then, assign resources, such as team members and budget, to each task. Finally, create a timeline and milestones to track progress and ensure timely completion.

2. How do I manage project risks?

To manage project risks, you should first identify potential risks by brainstorming with your team and analyzing past projects. Then, assess the likelihood and impact of each risk and prioritize them based on severity. Develop a plan to mitigate or avoid high-priority risks and regularly monitor and review the risks throughout the project to ensure they are being managed effectively.

3. How do I communicate with stakeholders?

Communication with stakeholders is crucial for the success of a project. Start by identifying all relevant stakeholders and their communication preferences. Then, establish a communication plan that outlines how and when you will communicate with each stakeholder. Make sure to regularly update stakeholders on project progress, any changes or issues, and celebrate successes together.

4. How do I handle project changes?

Project changes are inevitable, and it is essential to have a process in place to handle them effectively. First, have a change management plan that outlines how changes will be requested, evaluated, approved, and implemented. Make sure to communicate any changes to the project team and stakeholders and assess the impact of the changes on the project's timeline and budget.

5. How do I ensure project quality?

To ensure project quality, it is crucial to have a quality management plan in place. This plan should include quality standards and metrics, as well as processes for quality assurance and control. Regularly monitor and review project deliverables to ensure they meet the quality standards. If any issues are identified, have a process in place to address and resolve them promptly.