Simplorer Maxwell simulation error that I'm getting

In summary, there are a few reasons why you may be receiving a "Simplorer Maxwell simulation error." These can include incorrect input parameters, non-converging simulation, or an issue with the software itself. To fix this error, check for any incorrect input values and adjust them as needed. You can also try running the simulation with different settings or increasing the tolerance level. If the error persists, it may be necessary to contact technical support. There are specific error codes associated with Simplorer Maxwell simulation errors, which can help identify the cause of the error. To prevent these errors in the future, carefully review and validate your model before running a simulation, double check input values and parameters, and consider contacting technical support for further assistance if needed
Benab
Homework Statement
Hi, can anyone help me on how to clear this error in simplorer: could not find a transient operating point before loading maxwell. Thank you
Relevant Equations
I tried changing the number of iteration to 100 but still to no avail.
Attached is the screen shot of the error

Physics news on Phys.org
![screen shot of the error](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/40729535/83980477-38b7d980-a921-11ea-8fc5-5f1c4d6e5489.PNG)

1. What is Simplorer Maxwell simulation error?

Simplorer Maxwell simulation error is an error that occurs while running a simulation in Simplorer Maxwell software. It indicates that there is an issue with the simulation setup or model, preventing it from running successfully.

2. Why am I getting a Simplorer Maxwell simulation error?

There are several reasons why you may be getting a Simplorer Maxwell simulation error, including incorrect model setup, missing or incorrect component parameters, or incompatible model elements. It is important to carefully review your model and simulation setup to identify the specific cause of the error.

3. How can I fix a Simplorer Maxwell simulation error?

The specific steps to fix a Simplorer Maxwell simulation error will depend on the cause of the error. Some general troubleshooting steps include checking for any missing or incorrect parameters, ensuring all model elements are compatible, and reviewing the simulation setup for any errors. You may also need to consult the software's user guide or reach out to technical support for assistance.

4. Can I prevent Simplorer Maxwell simulation errors?

While it is not always possible to prevent simulation errors, there are some steps you can take to reduce the likelihood of encountering them. These include ensuring proper model setup, using compatible model elements, and carefully reviewing the simulation setup before running it.

5. Is there a way to troubleshoot Simplorer Maxwell simulation errors?

Yes, there are several resources available for troubleshooting Simplorer Maxwell simulation errors. These include consulting the software's user guide, reaching out to technical support, and seeking assistance from online forums or communities of Simplorer Maxwell users.