Starting Over: Tales of Rebuilding from the Bottom

• Thread starter Mr. Robin Parsons
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about Mr. Robin Parsons expressing his curiosity about how simple or complex others think it is to start over from scratch, as he has done at the age of 43 with only $35.00 and a tent. There is also some discussion about his past contributions to the government and his current situation, with some offering constructive criticism and others misunderstanding his situation. Mr. Parsons defends his actions and opinions.
So when all of this has been ongoing, I have wondered the Idea of not "Speaking ill, of the dead", I agree, just that I am not the one raising the spectre, (That is whomever is continueing that persons words, and/or persons who followed {aided and abetted} that person) not to the best of my knowledge, and that is simply because it has never been 'cured'...sorta like my side of the story, almost in anger, now, cause of all of the time that this has been permitted to continue, in this society, without any resolve, or attempt at resolution, of anything...comes down to, if I have committed a crime, then arrest me, otherwise, you have to respond to me, you too have legal obligations, not just me...Oh yea, they just tried that...well, sorta...but I don't think I had committed any crime, (ended up appearing as I had not, as I was set free...so it was a cold wet night, in a wet sleeping bag, in a tent) if I had been a "wanted felon" or 'accused' of Anything, I would have been kept there, no question of that one, then again, had any of this been responded to, by anyone, who has a legal responsibility to society, then none of that would have occurred...humm talk about creating a story, by ignoring one in process...

So I had wanted to remain private, that cost me on the day of the judgement (Jan 26 2001) inasmuch as I had mentioned to a "Someone" that I might be mentioned as "Involved" in that case, and they found out the answer to that one before I did...seemed to be rather unhappy with me, as I then appeared as a liar, and unbeknownst to me...found out later that I hadn't been mentioned but recalled that I had mentioned that I had preferred the pathway of remaining a private citizen, soo this was good, hadn't known, or thought, that the Justices of the Supreme Court could have accomplished that, but they had, THANKS!

So then the next part befell the Government of Canada, legislative part inasmuch as, in not having made it public, the Justices had, responsibly, (Legally bound) not proffered any opinion upon the nature of the work, and it's affect in that case, at least not publicly, but the Attorney General needed to know, as did the responsibility of the Attorney General oblige the then Prime Minister, to know, as well, (required by law, Governance of Eminent Domain, the resolution to a Constitutional Challenge) so for me to have, simply, the ability to "Prove It" they were, and are, (To the best of my knowledge ) to act on behalf of the people(s) of Canada, and respond to me!

Why this is yet to happen, three years plus later, YIKES!...there oughta be a LAW...Oh wait, there IS!

Where?

Physics news on Phys.org
BTW in the above writing, I mention that the Justices "offered no opinion" (so far) as to the nature of the work, or it's effects, so I don't have that either...all of what has been done, herein, and eslewheres, By me, is on the strength of the Fact of it being a "self evident truth" that had been submitted, by myself, one that, to the best of my knowledge, is "previously unrecognized" as a self evident truth...

So the strength of the ground that I stand upon is, well God's Grace, the truth, as in that work, and in the verdict...But you see it is still possible (highly improbably, and unlikely...BUT) that I could simply be wrong, that there was another way to do it, and it is simply that the Justices don't know of this effort of mine...that being the only reason why I would not be in prison, presently, If this is wrong...

EDIT it is like three years of "waiting for the other shoe to drop" still waiting...

So, let's see, (like it, when I say that?) lived in Quebec for 44 years of my life (basically), and there in Quebec they have some of the toughest Privacy Laws in...well, North America, so there shouldn't be anyone there speaking about a guy (moi) who admits to having been socially 'ostracized', spending most of his time alone, (very little social contact, other then things like, the video store, work, out riding my bicycle...Oh, had to stop that cause of the..."whatever"...but that was why I had gotten 'fat' in '99) and had precious little interaction(s) with anyone...and it isn't like Quebecers can't keep secrets, cause that, simply, isn't true...soooo

The "net stuff" followed me to Calgary, knew that...heck "R&R network" (you 'guys' do know what the word 'Broadcast' means, right?) ensured that to some degree, plus (simply) there it arose that I had a clear need for media help, or proper government response, heard tell of possibilities of 'Working on future stories"...innocent enough, and having a "blackard" tipping the scales, (against me) behind my back, wouldn't have helped in a situation where lawyers would already be nervous enough with the ideas of broadcasting 'the issue' so that is sort of OK, 'cept the 'little tiny' rest of that, immediately personal things, but certainly not in a Big (enough) picture that anyone there did anything immediately (criminally) wrong, not even close (as far as I know)...so that's sort of OK...

Now Kingston, well they didn't know 'bout me, at all, when I got here, well, they had, sorta, some of them, but really few, (as in less then what 10, 20, people that I know of...) so that has changed, apparently, but is still sorta difficult to "objectively" prove, as is the stuff with the Court...without further, or any, confirmation of fact(s)

So where does that leave me...HUH?

Ever learn from your mistakes?

Ever think that you were the first at something but found out later that you hadn't been, Did that with a "solution to Fermat's", Thankfully an avie named "Leviticus" (CBC/Forums-Canada) helped me out, telling me where, in 'Greek Math History', to find who had originally discovered it, Yikes!

Another time it was talking to an employer, explaining vegetative habitat(s), Said to her that "the only thing that was (is) permanent, was (is) change" as she had stated that she had wanted something to remain in the un-naturally groomed state it had been sold in...found out that it was someone Named Heraclites (SP?) who, apparently, had been the first 'recorded' to have uttered said expression...(another Greek...of History)...but I tell ya, the look on that woman's face, the expression of comprehension that crossed her face, that's priceless...even if I wasn't first 'up at bat' still got a hit, it seemed...

And the bonus of having had that Sense/a(tion) of Discovery arise, from within, that is a git to the inside of one's-self, from...well, you know my answer, yours is whatever You want...Believe...Know(?) HUH? ...(subjective!)

i failed to include the quote from Parsons as to what do you do at 47, etc etc early in the thread.

first, accept responsibility for your present situation!

if you blame others, you will misdirect your energies. if you accept your role, then figure out why you did it. that should be your answer to yourself.

peace,

Last edited:
Originally posted by olde drunk
i failed to include the quote from Parsons as to what do you do at 47, etc etc early in the thread.
first, accept responsibility for your present situation!
if you blame others, you will misdirect your energies. if you accept your role, then figure out why you did it. that should be your answer to yourself.
peace,
Nice advice, but (pardon) inappropriate to the situation inasmuch as it clearly is NOT my fault that the government of Canada hasn't, yet, responded...

Soooo...

So Olde Drunk, some advise perhaps, when giving advise it is good to know just what it is that you are truly advising the other, to do...But I understand that this is a long thread, lots to read, but a bit like a 'Resume' for me, 'Abridged' to say the least, (only manner I can shorten that, is to write 'Janitor' accreditable, as such, you see) so it is simply enough to understand why employment of myself would/should(?) be specialized, to say the least(?)...

But it interests me, Having, By God's Grace, been able to serve a Country, then to have had that service carried to more places then I can name (BTW Can any of you name them all?? Huh?) with the "Originating" 'source' (God, through me!) of the usefull knowledge being 'hung out' absent of service to himself (me) of even so little as the proof of the truth it...OYE! YIKES! (...Yes! God knows 'who' did it...I need not prove that to him, either)

So it is clear enough that I have done more then a 'Janitors' employment, and it is also clear enough (at least to me) that, By God's Grace I have been pushing the ball forward/along in both Society, and Science, for a little time now, sorta...I know that too...and there is a Planetary Industry that does nothing but look for people like me, to make them (and me) money, and I hear, what?? silence?? not really can hear the sound of the ball rolling, and all of those (people) following that rolling ball, (Can hear there footsteps?)...Oooops...wait..."loose cannon"...(that's what I was "Tagged" as) so...careful, Loose ((Cannon...(coming through! (BOOMIN!)?Huh? nah...

Tell me why, before you tell me to stop...or at least, no offence, know what it is that you are asking me to give up upon...

Cheese, the read count...where is the e-mail tracking bot?...where did I put that?? (Oh ya! right! it's back in the tent, with my computer...sarcasm? you figure? see it coming out of me commonly?)

Last edited:
Isn't the story, on the CBC Television network, Here in Canada, (Any US coverage of that story?) simply educational...to say the least, some time back, the Iraq War a team of American Hockey players was, well, treated sort of badly by people with very strong feelings about that War...and Now, it is Fixed...the Team was re-invited to return and play again, and the place where it happened is demonstrating that it was not intentional, in a personal mannerism, that it arose, as it had...treating them with "due respect" and "kindness" does]/b] seem to work, to make amends, for past wrongs...I suspect the word is "restitution"...making at least an effort to remedy the clear errors, of past times, as it is in that that forgiveness can be found, in the first place, the healing of honesty (even if 'limited honesty')...and to Accommodate 'losses' that have been incurred, because of the error of 'timeliness'...

Then again the CBC and me ain't on it to good I suspect, chopped the whatever out of that thread(s) making it look like it was my fault that my fellow Canadians were ganging up on me calling (or making it look like it was) ME, the liar, when it was the 'other', No Question 'bout that! Not for me...

They also have this lovely piece of 'prejudicial propaganda' that they seem to not even realize it's affect upon the public...a continuing commercial, of themselves, that repetitively...Ohhh I have been seeing this one for a Looooooong time now, on there broadcasting, easily months of repetitions, and always the same questions about the Governments idea/plan of "decriminalization" of Marijuana, "A) increased hard drug use B) relief for pain sufferers C) American relations up in smoke" always the same, over and over, Pavlovian Background Impingements! that don't even need be there, if they would simply alternate the choices, occasionally/sometimes...WOW can't even tell when they are beating there own customer over the head...

But that story of 'Someone', well, a Townspeople's, actually, atoning for temporal misgiving, really nice and sooo obvious that that mannerism of activity is Healthy for Society/people...exactly what governments want to be known, for being able to be, promoters of good social (the 'peoples') health, overall health, (includes mental health) not just physical, and social interactivity amongst the Worlds peoples...You know, outside of Canada...the rest of the World! where I, apparently, (God's Grace!) served as well...sorta...

BTW I haven't "Fallen through the (proverbial) cracks" I was abandoned, by Society, by Government, by Canada...

Left at the side of the road, to fend for myself, abandoned for the illusion of "everything’s OK...He doesn't really need any help, forget about him, it won't amount to much" stuff like that followed by the reality of; "Well, why isn't he working? What’s wrong with him? What's HIS problem? (All of you! at least those 'responsible', who haven't been)Why doesn't he just get a job, and shut up!(?)"

But that's been a part of that, all along, just 'get a job' so then everything "looks just fine" "no problems here' but
that is the problem me going along with some (idiotic) perception that I am stupid, or something, that the best
use on me is as a Janitor, (Whoa! what YOU been smoking?) that what I have to offer doesn't, mean a
damn thing to any of you...(clear enough! never a response!)...tell me that, please...cause, God willing I will go
away...

...who? (in their right mind!) would want to live in a society that behaves as all of you have behaved towards me?

Janitor discovers electrons being manufactured (illegally?) in collusion with lead atoms, as led on by a
generator...film at...well, there isn't any film, that is kinda the problem, now isn't it? ("Psssst don't tell him cause it'll
go to his head"...Pssstback (IDIOT!) that's where it came from!)

If I don't put it here, I don't get credit for it, cause I cannot get it put anywhere’s else, nor, apparently, does anyone
seem to think that I can earn anything from writing...even if it's only an autobiography...YIKES!

Can you tell that something is afoul? something’s wrong!? can you tell?

what? have i missed something here, i have been keeping up with this thread but i must have autopiloted somewhere, what are we talking about now?

In respect of what jimmy P...?

It's sort of comical to me once again the suggestions of "why don't you get a job?" re-start, so answer me this question first, why would I want to pay a dime in taxes towards such an abusive, ignorant, and idiotic country? Why should I support the willfully "ignorant idiots" who abuse me? it would be like paying a crook to rob you, how stupid are you all?

How stupidly does the representation of this country portent this country to actually be?...(NOT just a perception!)

So I heard that expression about "Suppressing one person, for the greater good of All" again, and I wonder just how much of an idiot, anyone, who would fall for that, must be?

If you suppress the rights of one individual, then you have effectively suppressed the rights of ALL of the individuals, so it is IMPOSSIBLE that you be "Working towards the greater good of All" it is a house divided...(and in case you haven't heard, "it cannot stand!")...and if you know of anyone, professing, any form of spirituality, and
following/espousing that kind of activity, (wilful suppression of another) then you an easily figure out that that person wants to pervert the 'Greater Good of All' principal, to serve themselves, it is "A House Divided" ergo, from spirituality, you would find it would be the work of Evil!...a black hearted attempt at perversion, and subversion, of what is "The Common Good" which is meant to be truly for All, not falsely!

Till there is an answer, there is no atonement, there can be no forgiveness, and time is "costing"...

What a sick and perverted bunch of idiotic individuals, it must be, that would so willingly undertake to suppress me...YIKES! THIS IS DISGUSTING!

Mr. Parsons:

I have just read a great book. It needs a little editing and maybe some embellishments, but this thread, with others' comments and your reactions, is a great read. Maybe I scanned over someone already suggesting this, but you could get this "conversation" published.

Mr. Robin Parsons said:
In respect of what jimmy P...?

in respect to the couple of quotes before my last post.

Chi Meson said:
Mr. Parsons:

I have just read a great book. It needs a little editing and maybe some embellishments, but this thread, with others' comments and your reactions, is a great read. Maybe I scanned over someone already suggesting this, but you could get this "conversation" published.
Thank you... Appreciate the input/feedback... :cool:

jimmy p said:
in respect to the couple of quotes before my last post.
please, elucidate,as I do not understand (or know) just quite what it is your 'think'ing of, writing it down, for me to read, helps me! lots!

actually don't worry, i have re-read it and it makes sense now. So, what's new in your life?

jimmy p said:
actually don't worry, i have re-read it and it makes sense now. So, what's new in your life?
IT's a new day! God's Grace!that alone is beautiful, and full of promise, otherwise they are politicians...does that answer the question?

well actually i was quite captivated to hear about your social interactions. It's strange, I'm not interested in "reality tv" but I am interested in hearing about how other people lead their lives. I guess i was more interested to hear how you handled the predicament with the Gameboy that you found, and how you are getting on with people. Obviously your frustrations with your lack of government support and recognition (yes i know they are huge understatements and not the whole story) but i would like to know how the "life" side of you is going. If you care to divulge...

ps. hope no-one is giving you trouble anymore. :smile:

Gotta sort of be reeeal careful 'bout that...maybe later, maybe not...

Well, my social interactions, at present, are about as limited as I can get them to be, not wanting to talk with just about anyone, due to the reprecussions of it, and the ensuing problems of that one, plus apparently more people wanting to talk, then I can accommodate, in the Homeless "entourage", that and the "Everything that comes out of his mouth, teaches someone something" (near enough it seems) dilema...hence a preference for silence, in the company of the present 'mileux'...then there is the sleep deprivation issues, then there is the lost any sense of privacy issue, then there is the Why isn't there any reporting on what I have, By the Grace of God, been able to accomplish Really BIG Issue! then there is the what I get to look forward to in the immediate future...just lost on one of the few creative venues/opportunities that I had liked having, A Signature in these forums, but I cannot keep up with anything that requires money...so I lose out there to, one more thing taken away...then there is the soon to be out of the shelters, as they close for the summer, so I go from $3.00 per day, back to nothing, back to a molding, wet(?) tent, need bike repairs, tires, and a chain, have nothing, and have been deprived of what I have an earned right to, can't find a single person, in the entirety of this country who is willing to lift a finger to assist me, other then the "blind charity" that is offered to anyone/everyone...not much else new...well yes, but as I stated above...But, at least, no one is threatening me, at present...

Other then that :cool:

Okay, this is my first post in this lengthy thread, but I am probably the most qualified person here to respond. Having gone through the same situation myself. I was homeless for a while. I lived behind the local library in a sleeping bag, ate at soup kitchens, etc.
Here's my two cents worth:
1. You've got a tent? be grateful for the luxury, I woulda slit your throat for a tent.
2. Not wanting to work because paying taxes is "giving" money back to those bastards in government is asinine.
3. Go out and get a job. If illiterate, illegal aliens can get a job around here I'm sure you can find something. Don't want to do menial labor? Who cares what you want, do what it takes to get on your feet then worry about a better job.
4. For now all you need is a kick in the ass for therapy, but once you get out of the gutter, professional help is a good idea. People who think therapists are out to get the goods on them are a perfect example of people who need therapy.
5. You like being homeless. You are High King, Super Genius of the Homeless. Nobody is half as smart as you in your peer group. You'd rather be King of the Nobodies than a nobody in the kingdom.
6. Other than two or three people here no one would buy a book of your situation, and they would only do it out of kindness and the fact that they know you.
7. Everybody here is too nice to you. Feeding your feelings of being **** on by "the Man" giving you an excuse to continue your current situation.
8. If you don't like what I'm saying get on your bike and peddle your homeless butt down here and kick mine. At least then you'd be moving in a certain direction towards a goal.

Tribdog thanks but Nah..."tent" what is left of a thirty + year old (rags) now, it was coming apart (ripping) from the wind last year...

"Working and taxes", apparently, you just don't get it...but that's OK too...

"Menial work" apparently you haven't read enough to know I was a janitor, menial work isn't new to me at all, and it isn't because of meniality...God's Grace I have earned the right to better then that!

"Kick in the what" therapy? for what? no reason, no need...Therapy is for people who cannot handle their emotional problems, Again God's Grace i haven't those, just ignorant/ignoring people problems...

"Super genius of the homeless" what a good joke! you should write humor...

Now your a pulicational consultant, experience in the pubishing trade equals...what? so I know whether, or not, your qualified to advise me on such matters...(personally, I think, NOT!)

"everybodies feeding me feelings"? WOW news to me...there ignoring me, especailly the Press/media/newspeople who have a legal responsibility to reporting to the People of Canada the News of Canada, they are derelict in that, with respect to me, and the Peoples of Canada, the assignors of there licensed right...it's like they are slapping the Canadian people right in the face...

On my way to Arizona...nice place BTW for what little I have seen of it, who's a going to feed me so's I can whomp, well, no-one as I don't behave that way that would be childish, ignorant, and stupid...and contribute nothing to a solution...waste of energy and time and talent...YIKES!...

Have been moving towards a goal, getting this solved responded to been moving towards that for some time, just no one esle will either, help, or respond...sooooo

Last edited:
BTW, Tribdog weren't you from "Cajun land" previously, Mississippi River Delta, and 'peripherally' North thereof...?

Might have gone there, but not to fight someone...Humm, cycling to "Cajun Land" what ~1500 + miles, by bicycle, so's when we meet, for what you seem to want to "invite" I will just have spent whatever number of days cycling 50 + miles per day, developing stamina (I suspect, OOOOPs nope, I By The Grace Of God, Know! that one...personal experience) so's we can then what??...no thanks, nothing to prove that way...and It would seem a little more intelligent to not be busting someone who's only thing going for him is the Grace of God's Gift of Intelligence, in the head...not a demonstration of intelligence, (although, in a bad way, {'possibilities only' thought) it could be a demonstration of 'Brains') now is it, not by me either, sooo

Tell me though, since I have been honest about wanting to Start in London, do you think there will be enough time left, in my life, (especially given "everyone's" ass'umption{s} of my "imminent" and/or 'terminal' life expectation) for me to ever get anywhere's near places like that, after all there is all of the rest of the World that follows a Path through London, Europe...(as example)...the 'Other' parts of the Globe...places Like China, Russia, India, Australia...to name but a few...getting all over all of that, by Bicycle, is going to take some time...right?

Oh yes, another BTW...How do you know how many people know about me?
(you Don't...but that is just My opinion...based in some, well, a 'little' more knowledge, of myself, and my life, then you...so Who cares?) Right?

Oh yes, last time, BTW, I could be wrong about you living in 'Cajun Land', sorry, if I erred... :cool:

If by Cajun land you mean Mesa, Arizona. Then you are correct, however, I've found the Creole population to be rather scarce in the desert. As far as me knowing anything about your life I only know what I infer from your posts. Well, what I infer and the 2Gigabytes of info downloaded from the chip Big Brother implanted into your head before conspiring to place you into "Experiment #899C" or "Operation Homeless" as it is more commonly known.

apparently I do not know the US like I thought I did, sorry, as for "knowing me"...well YIKES! :cool:

And so the story was told...

...of the (legendary?) Canadian who gave a piece of his lifes work to his country, Canada, to serve the peoples of Canada in the restoration of peace of mind, in the populace, a triumph of the Democratic system of law inasmuch as the Servitude protected the Charter of Rights of the Peoples of Canada, but especially because the Victory, Cheered by the Officers of the Peace, was seen as a Victory for ALL of the Children of Canada...this all furthered by the Workings of the Connectedness of the Canadian Government, extrapolating the Victory through more of the World then most Canadians, or their children, (who are busy learning Geography!) could name, such that it became a Victory for the Children of the World, (Well, at least in the 'Democratic {Rule Of Law} World') and the Man who authored the work, waiting more the three years, simply for his country, his place of Birth, to acknowledge that it was he who had authored the work, that had affored the 'Easy Victory'...and so the Children ask; (insert your child's voice{s})

"Mommie-Momie, what did Canada Say? How did Canada respond?"

"Daddy-Daddy, tell me if Mommie is telling me the truth!"

Last edited:
you might want to read this post #37 linked herein as it has some relevant information sort of like about the time(ing){s} of "stuff"...kinda...maybe...well, only if you want to...sooo... :cool:

So let's see, this guy didn't even mention the money, cause that is a part of the Adult perspective of things, right?

We find a man who can simply admit that he has recognized that God gave him an opportunity, in his life, and proved it out, showing him that the work that he had done, had served in the World, served the Children of the World, and the Adults of the World...

Further is the Adult perspective on things, the Money, let's estimate, a little over this time, let's say 80 countries and precluding the furthering of the need of Expenditure(s) of Tax dollars (cause no one knows just how much longer it could have gone on, or where) defending against the, now known as moot, "Works if the Imagination" self-defense, hence we will arrive at a cost saving of ('averaging' a little) 5 million dollars, per country, equals 400 million dollars saved...Hummm, and they ignore this guy? YIKES!

So, 40 million Canadian, if you work at a job earning $100,000 per annum, pay 50% in taxes, in a 40 year career path you will pay 2 million in taxes, (Why you never hired an accountant we will never know!) so to catch up with what I had, by the Grace of God, saved the Country, you would need do that for 20 lifetimes!

Lets see now, "responsible adults would NOT be ignoring this guy..."

Have I made my point yet?

So I want to know why I came to this site and looked at this posting, twice! refreshing the page between, and the post count did NOT change, an iota, was at 2599, and stayed at that number, while I perused this posting, twice!, on a dial up system, unregistered, or 'un-signed in'...so why didn't the post count go to 2600 when I viewed this page, twice!?

maybe it had a case of page-freeze... or maybe the government is on to you! :P

The governement? which one? The Canadian one should be...the US one? well, no rights over me!...anyone else? no idea! (sorta)...ooooooops uhmmm, :cool:

Funny, just reading Thursdays Montreal Gazette , well Over $100 Million dollars being assigned to "Research Chairs"/"research" to bring into Canada, Foreign researchers to offset Canada's Brain Drain...

...Yet here I sit, having demostrated an Intelligence that exceeded many others, (inasmuch as being the first at solution) and they won't even, so little as, admit that I have done it...

...Now try to tell me that they don't know about me, that they didn't PLAN these things, that they are NOT intentionaly, and maliciously working and/or conducting their manner as to ensure that I have to stay in this country, against my will!

Try telling me that it isn't intentional, cause you'll be wasting your breath, it is, and I have known that for a lot longer then most of you will ever know, just like I knew that thing about light permeating the Universe, known that one (God's Grace) for a long time now...

BTW do you know how many letters I had written and mailed out snail mail to the Government of Canada in 1999, alone? Do you know how many e-mails I sent to pm@pm.gc.ca (The Canadian Prime Minsters Office) and a long list of others, hundreds...and there was that e-mail that was from the Office of the PM...so they MUST know who I am, how could they miss someone who solved such a problem...

...and yet here I am still living with the homeless, in a shelter, eating at soup kitchens (when they are open) worrieing about 'them' gossiping about me, cause that is how it was done before, and I still have no protections from any of it, complained to the Government about that one too, waaaaay back, so would you wonder what my opinion of this country is? would you wonder why? need you?

What the heck is wrong with you people? tell me, cause you must be incredibly sick, mentally, to allow this to continue like this, what a disgusting statement, about, and by, a Country...Canada, what a lie!

the problem is none of us can do anything about it... what are we supposed to do? If the Canadian government won't listen to one of their citizens, how is a 19 year old British guy going to make a difference?