TI89Titanium, Can someone explain to me how to put apps on this?

• Calculators
  • Thread starter finaldrumgod
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Apps Explain
In summary, to put apps on a TI-89 calculator, you will need a USB link cable or a standard I/O cable to connect to a computer or another TI-89. You will also need to use the program "TI Connect" on your computer to communicate with the calculator via USB. The program can be found on websites like ticalc.org. Additionally, the manual for the calculator is a helpful resource for information on this topic. Some users may experience issues with loading the drivers for the calculator or the "TI Connect" program on their computer.
finaldrumgod
Can someone explain to me how to put apps on this?

Computer science news on Phys.org
You need the USB link cable or the standard I/O cable to link to a computer or another TI-89, respectively. Using your computer, the program "TI Connect" is required to communicate with your calculator via USB. Programs can be found on places like ticalc.org.

Your manual is an excellent source of information when it comes to things such as these.

im having kind of the same problem... the drivers for the calc will not load and i have only half of the "Ti connect" program loaded on my comp because that's all the furer it will go

1. How do I download apps onto my TI89Titanium?

To download apps onto your TI89Titanium, you will need to first connect your calculator to a computer using a USB cable. Then, go to the official Texas Instruments website and navigate to the "Downloads" section. From there, you can select the apps you want to download and follow the instructions for installation.

2. Can I download apps from sources other than the Texas Instruments website?

Yes, you can download apps from other sources, but it is recommended to only download from trusted sources to avoid any potential issues or compatibility problems. Additionally, make sure the apps are compatible with your TI89Titanium before downloading.

3. How do I know if an app is compatible with my TI89Titanium?

You can check the compatibility of an app with your TI89Titanium by looking at the app's description or system requirements. If the app is not listed as compatible, it may not work properly on your calculator.

4. What types of apps can I download onto my TI89Titanium?

The types of apps you can download onto your TI89Titanium vary, but some common categories include math, science, finance, and games. There are also many educational and productivity apps available.

5. How many apps can I have on my TI89Titanium at once?

This depends on the amount of available memory on your calculator. The TI89Titanium has 2.7 MB of user-available RAM, so the number of apps you can have will vary depending on the size of each app. It is recommended to regularly clean out unused apps to free up space for new ones.