What can we learn from unspoken theories in astrophysics?

• Thread starter jablez
  • Start date
In summary, unspoken theories in astrophysics offer valuable insights and perspectives on the universe that go beyond what can be directly observed and measured. These theories often challenge traditional concepts and push the boundaries of our understanding, leading to new discoveries and advancements in the field. They also highlight the importance of imagination and creativity in scientific exploration. Through studying unspoken theories, we can gain a deeper understanding of the universe and its complexities, ultimately leading to a more comprehensive understanding of our place in the cosmos.
jablez
How did you find PF?
Google search
Hello everyone. My name is John. I'm 33 years old and I live in Ohio. I always wanted to be an astrophysicist and although I wasn't able to finish college and get my degree, space has always been one of my biggest passions. I have had many theories over the years that have later been awarded to others with the Nobel prize. Nobody stole my ideas, just I never voiced my thoughts and others did. But it made me realize that my ideas contribute nothing to the scientific community if I don't put them out there. Please feel free to correct me whenever I'm wrong, or set out to prove me wrong. I just want to share my theories and ideas with everyone in case they may actually be useful in better understanding our universe.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, John. Please keep in mind that we do not allow discussions of personal theories. Feel free to ask questions, and please post links to the mainstream scientific reading you've been doing about those questions when you start your threads. Thank you. :smile:

Ok. My apologies. I thought this was also for expressing ideas and theories to the community. I will find a different forum that is for that kind of thing. Thanks.

Thank you. PF is still great for learning about mainstream science, but no personal speculation is allowed. Thanks for understanding. :smile:

Likes PeroK