What is a problem of my graph?(frequency response)

In summary, the conversation discusses discrepancies between a bode plot drawn by the individual and one attached in a paper. The individual used data and Matlab to create the graph, while the paper used a second order vibration system. The peak location on the paper's graph is at 10^3, while the individual's is at 10^4. The difference may be due to the individual plotting vs ω and the paper plotting vs f, resulting in a factor of 2π. The individual thanks the expert for their insight.
gaus12777
I have drawn a bode plot(freauency response), but it is not the same with one which is attatched in paper.
제목 없음.png

Using this data, I have drawn the graph using matlab.
afdasfafdfasf.png

I just put data into second order vibratoion system which is given in the paper(eq 18)

Peak location of graph in paper is just in front of 10^3 but the other is just in front of 10^4.
What is wrong?

Engineering news on Phys.org
I think you are plotting vs ω, and the paper is plotting vs f, so there is a factor of 2π difference.

phyzguy said:
I think you are plotting vs ω, and the paper is plotting vs f, so there is a factor of 2π difference.
Thank you.

1. What is frequency response?

Frequency response is a measurement of the output of a system in response to a specific input frequency. It is commonly used in signal processing and engineering to analyze the behavior of a system.

2. How is frequency response calculated?

Frequency response is typically calculated as the ratio of the output amplitude to the input amplitude, both measured at the same frequency. It is often represented as a graph with frequency on the x-axis and amplitude on the y-axis.

3. Why is frequency response important?

Frequency response is important because it allows us to understand how a system will respond to different frequencies. This information is crucial in designing and troubleshooting electronic systems, as well as in audio and communications applications.

4. What are some common problems with frequency response graphs?

Some common problems with frequency response graphs include unexpected dips or peaks in the response, distortion or noise in the signal, and variations in amplitude across different frequencies. These issues can indicate problems with the system or errors in measurement.

5. How can I improve the frequency response of my system?

To improve the frequency response of a system, you may need to adjust components such as filters, amplifiers, or equalizers. It is important to carefully analyze the graph and identify the specific areas where the response needs to be improved in order to make the necessary adjustments.