What should I get Greg for Christmas?

• Thread starter berned_you
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Christmas
In summary, the conversation is centered around finding gift ideas for an awesome dude, specifically one who is a fan of various shows and games. Suggestions include a Gold membership, popular games, and merchandise related to Game of Thrones. There is also a humorous suggestion for a robotic Mrs. Greg.
berned_you
Gold Member
Seeking awesome gift ideas for an awesome dude.

Physics news on Phys.org
Pretty sure you can find this at Brookstone right?

mech_suit.jpg

Last edited:
Likes Greg Bernhardt
collinsmark said:
depending on the particular Greg in question
She is my sister, I already have lifetime Gold Membership :) But great suggestion! Gold Membership is the perfect stocking stuffer :)

berned_you said:
Seeking awesome gift ideas for an awesome dude.
He might like something like this.

Likes Medicol and Greg Bernhardt
What about games? Look for "Vanishing of Ethan Carter" or "This War of Mine".

Likes collinsmark
A Mrs. Greg? (Preferably robotic rather than inflatable.)

Greg Bernhardt said:
Don't tell my wife!
Oh... right... Mrs. Smith then...

Ew, definitely not!

Another https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J0CECIA/?tag=pfamazon01-20!

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes Greg Bernhardt

1. What are some unique gift ideas for Greg?

Some unique gift ideas for Greg could include personalized gifts such as a custom photo album or a personalized watch. You could also consider giving him an experience gift, such as tickets to a concert or a cooking class.

2. What are some budget-friendly gift options for Greg?

For budget-friendly gift options, you could consider making a handmade gift, such as a painting or a knit scarf. Alternatively, you could give him a gift card to his favorite store or restaurant.

3. What are some practical gifts that Greg would appreciate?

Practical gifts that Greg might appreciate could include items that he could use every day, such as a new set of tools, a high-quality water bottle, or a subscription to a magazine or online service that aligns with his interests.

4. How can I find out what Greg wants for Christmas?

The best way to find out what Greg wants for Christmas is to ask him directly. You could also ask his family or friends for suggestions, or take note of any hints he may drop in conversation about items he needs or wants.

5. What are some gender-neutral gift options for Greg?

Some gender-neutral gift options for Greg could include a gift basket filled with gourmet food or snacks, a book by his favorite author, or a subscription to a monthly mystery box that caters to various interests. You could also consider giving him a gift card to a home goods store or a local experience, such as a brewery tour or outdoor adventure.