What the &#@*$ were you thinking?

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thinking
In summary, The video is dedicated to Ricco and Dr. Foofer, with the cat getting its revenge. However, Foofer doesn't fight back because the fruit-bat keeps him low on blood. The other cat says "see, I told you he wouldn't go for it." The background music adds to the disturbing nature of the clip. Foofer is unable to fight back due to being low on blood and being too laid back.
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
"What the &#@!*$ were you thinking??!?"

The thread title makes sense when you get to the end of the movie. This video is dedicated to Ricco and Dr. Foofer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

Hehe, the cat got what it deserved.

If only Foofer would fight back.

:smile: The kitty's expression is priceles...

It's sort of like going out with an ugly girl. It's fun and it feels good until you realize your friends are watching.

The other cat says, "see, I told you he wouldn't go for it."

Kurdt said:
If only Foofer would fight back.
He can't fight back. Fruit-bat (cat vampire) keeps him low on blood so he has no energy.

The background music makes that clip disturbing.

Poor foofer is too laid back to stop the fruitbat. :(

Related to What the &#@*$ were you thinking?

1. What exactly were you thinking when you conducted this experiment?

As a scientist, I always have a specific question or hypothesis in mind when conducting an experiment. I carefully plan and design my experiments to address these questions and gather data to support or refute my hypothesis.

2. How do you justify your actions and decisions in your research process?

As a scientist, I follow a strict code of ethics and adhere to the scientific method. I document and analyze all my data and results, and make decisions based on evidence and logical reasoning. I also consult with other experts in my field for feedback and validation of my methods.

3. What precautions do you take to ensure the validity and reliability of your research?

I take several precautions to ensure the validity and reliability of my research. This includes using appropriate controls, replicating experiments, and minimizing bias in data collection and analysis. I also follow standard protocols and procedures established in my field.

4. Have you ever had a mistake or error in your research? How did you handle it?

As a scientist, I understand that mistakes and errors can happen in research. In such cases, I carefully review my methods and data to identify the source of the error and make necessary corrections. I also transparently report any mistakes or errors in my research publications.

5. How do you address criticisms or skepticism about your research findings?

As a scientist, I welcome constructive criticisms and skepticism about my research findings. I carefully consider the feedback and evaluate if any changes or modifications need to be made to my methods or interpretations. I also engage in open and respectful discussions with my peers in the scientific community to address any concerns or doubts about my research.