Where Can I Find a Cheap Portable/Small Television Under $75?

• Thread starter exequor
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Television
In summary, the conversation is about finding a 5"/9"/13" television for under $75 without any additional features like a VCR or DVD player. The suggestion is made to try a pawn shop where older TVs can be found for under $50.
exequor
Does anyone have an idea of where I can get a 5"/9"/13" television (color) for under $75? The ones that I see one the net come with a vcr or dvd player. I just want a little tv for a good price. It does not have to be flat screen or anything.

Computer science news on Phys.org
hey do you asout plasma tv.please let me know about plasma tv.

i want to know the basics involved behind plasma tv.

explain the concepts of plasma.

anu bedi said:
explain the concepts of plasma.
http://www.plasmatvscience.org/theinnerworkings.html

But for the future, posts that don't relate to the thread topic should be posted elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
exequor said:
Does anyone have an idea of where I can get a 5"/9"/13" television (color) for under $75? The ones that I see one the net come with a vcr or dvd player. I just want a little tv for a good price. It does not have to be flat screen or anything.

Try a pawn shop. They'll usually have some older TVs available, that mostly still work, for under $50.

that is a good suggestion loseyourname. I'll definitely give that a shot.

1. What is a portable/small television?

A portable/small television is a television set that is designed to be compact and lightweight, making it easy to transport and use in different locations. These TVs typically have smaller screens and are powered by batteries or a power adapter.

2. What are the benefits of a portable/small television?

Portable/small televisions offer convenience and versatility, as they can be used in various settings such as camping trips, outdoor events, or in small spaces like a dorm room. They also provide a backup option in case of power outages or when the main TV is being used by someone else.

3. How do I choose the right portable/small television?

When selecting a portable/small television, consider the screen size, display resolution, battery life, and connectivity options. It's important to also check for features like a built-in antenna or a DVD player, depending on your needs.

4. Can I use a portable/small television as my primary TV?

While a portable/small television can be used as a primary TV, its smaller screen size and limited features may not be suitable for everyone's viewing preferences. It's best to assess your needs and compare the TV's specifications with your desired usage before making a decision.

5. Are portable/small televisions affordable?

The cost of portable/small televisions can vary depending on the brand, screen size, and features. However, they generally tend to be more affordable than traditional TVs, making them a cost-effective option for those looking for a secondary or backup TV.