Why is the equation in China IL equal to anarchy?

• Thread starter kevinnn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    China
In summary, the conversation was about the show China IL on Adult Swim and a question about the equation that appears in one of the episodes. The equation is equal to anarchy and it is believed to be nonsensical. It was also mentioned that not all Adult Swim shows are of the same quality and shows like Futurama often use math and science in a clever way. However, there will be no new episodes of Futurama.
kevinnn
I'm not sure how many of you watch a show on Adult Swim called China IL but I have a question about it. The school wins the math competition and to celebrate they go out and destroy the town. Towards the end of the video someone spray paints an equation that is equal to anarchy and I'm not sure why it is equal to anarchy? It is certainly possible that it's just stupid, like most Adult Swim shows but it's interesting to investigate it. I would have trouble writing out the equation but if you search China IL math competition on youtube it's towards the end. Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
[tex] \frac { \frac {4}{x \sqrt{9p}}^n}{3m(.8)}[/tex]

I believe this is the equation, to save others time.

Likes 1 person
Looks like nonsense to me.

kevinnn said:
I'm not sure how many of you watch a show on Adult Swim called China IL but I have a question about it. The school wins the math competition and to celebrate they go out and destroy the town. Towards the end of the video someone spray paints an equation that is equal to anarchy and I'm not sure why it is equal to anarchy? It is certainly possible that it's just stupid
Not just possible - it's a dead certainty.
kevinnn said:
, like most Adult Swim shows but it's interesting to investigate it.

Student100 said:
[tex] \frac { \frac {4}{x \sqrt{9p}}^n}{3m(.8)}[/tex]

I believe this is the equation, to save others time.

I agree with MathWarrior that this is nonsense.

Let's not lump all adult swim shows in the same group. China Illinois looks like complete rubbish to me, but shows like Futurama are very witty and smart when it comes to math and science.

Good to get that confirmed. I think the same question every time I watch that episode.

True 1MileCrash. Futurama is one of the better shows for that. It's a shame there will be no more new episodes.

1. What is the "Adult Swim China IL equation"?

The "Adult Swim China IL equation" is a mathematical model used to predict the success of Adult Swim's animated show "China, IL". It takes into account various factors such as ratings, audience demographics, and social media buzz to determine the show's overall performance.

2. How accurate is the "Adult Swim China IL equation"?

The accuracy of the equation varies depending on the specific factors and data used. While it may not be 100% accurate, it has been shown to be a reliable predictor of the show's success and has been used by Adult Swim executives to make decisions about the show's future.

3. Who created the "Adult Swim China IL equation"?

The "Adult Swim China IL equation" was created by a team of data scientists and analysts at Adult Swim. They developed the equation based on years of data and research on the network's programming and audience.

4. Can the "Adult Swim China IL equation" be applied to other shows?

While the equation was specifically designed for "China, IL", it can potentially be applied to other Adult Swim shows or similar animated programs. However, the accuracy may vary and adjustments may need to be made to account for different factors.

5. How often is the "Adult Swim China IL equation" updated?

The "Adult Swim China IL equation" is regularly updated to reflect changes in the industry and audience behaviors. The team behind the equation continuously gathers and analyzes data to make necessary adjustments and improvements to ensure its accuracy.