Xmas Card Exchange: Send & Receive Cards

In summary, the conversation is about exchanging Christmas cards among a group of people. One person has some addresses and is offering to send cards to anyone who wants one. Another person expresses their excitement to receive and send cards. A reminder is given to keep personal information private and the conversation ends with someone requesting to be sent a card.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
I am very happy to receive and send Xmas cards:biggrin:. I still have some addresses, so please let me know is you want a card from me.

Likes Greg Bernhardt, OmCheeto and Borek
Physics news on Phys.org
Just a reminder to keep all personal information like address information in PMs, and not posted in the open forums. Thanks, and Happy Holidays. :smile:

wolram said:
I am very happy to receive and send Xmas cards:biggrin:. I still have some addresses, so please let me know is you want a card from me.
Yes! I noted down some Christmas cards I need to send out soon, and am happy to send a card to you.

Likes dlgoff
OmCheeto said:
Yay!

This brings back many fond memories, of PF past.
From left to right, the cards were from: You, @Andre , @lisab , @notaclue, and @Kurdt.
Borek 's card would not show up until sometime around the following July*.

I'll take one! (I'm still at the same address, btw. )

*Ok. A bit of an exaggeration, as always. (arrival date: Dec 31, 2008)

OmCheeto, I seem not to have your address, will you pm me?

1. What is the purpose of the Xmas Card Exchange?

The purpose of the Xmas Card Exchange is to spread holiday cheer and connect people from around the world by sending and receiving personalized Christmas cards.

2. How does the Xmas Card Exchange work?

Participants sign up for the exchange and are matched with other participants to exchange cards with. They then send their cards to their assigned recipients and receive cards from others in return.

3. Is there a cost to participate in the Xmas Card Exchange?

No, the Xmas Card Exchange is completely free to participate in. However, participants are responsible for the cost of purchasing and sending their own cards.

4. Can I participate in the Xmas Card Exchange if I live outside of the United States?

Yes, the Xmas Card Exchange is open to participants from all over the world. However, please keep in mind that international shipping may take longer and cost more than domestic shipping.

5. Can I include additional gifts or items in my Xmas cards?

The focus of the Xmas Card Exchange is on exchanging cards, but participants are welcome to include small, non-monetary gifts or items in their cards if they wish. However, it is not required or expected.