PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
My pic is my avatar.

Physics news on Phys.org
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Attachments

• zlatanferic.jpg
    zlatanferic.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 851
Aww.. that's cheating!

http://myfiles.dyndns.org/pictures/shawn_approval.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Shawn, I got to quickly say this before I lose courage - You look great! And I like the wall paper and your red shirt as well :biggrin: .

LOL... Shawn looks buffed up with green tea. :)

Alright everyone... run for the hills. I've finally got a digital picture of myself.

This was from the 2004 http://www.lpi.usra.edu/rasc-al/introduction.shtml competition (which my team won btw :approve: )

Attachments

• dave.jpg
    dave.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1,195
enigma said:
Alright everyone... run for the hills. I've finally got a digital picture of myself.

This was from the 2004 http://www.lpi.usra.edu/rasc-al/introduction.shtml competition (which my team won btw :approve: )
WOW, enigma! Congratulations! WOO HOO! That's wonderful! Tell us more about the competition! Do you have a link that describes it? Where's the picture of the winning team? (or is that the picture that's pending?) :biggrin: WE WANT MORE INFO!

enigmatic photos! one cool looking dude.

Enigma looks like he's trying to smite the camera with his eyes...

cookiemonster

thanks,

I'm going to be posting a summary of the conference in about a week once I get the last of my term papers finished and submitted.

This is the short summary of the project which we submitted. (1.2MB)

This is my professor's website which has all sorts of information about the course, including the project statement, our critical design review presentation (really big...), and photos which include the posters of the other competing teams.

Now that I'm done stroking my own ego, I'm going to go back to being enigmatic :redface:

Last edited:
:) awesome!

http://members.cox.net/jlazear/trenchcoat.JPG

http://members.cox.net/jlazear/trenchcoat2.JPG

The serious Chang

How do you get the photos to come in as a post instead of an attached file?

Enigma's so cute!
And by the looks of that research he's not just another pretty face! :wink:

yeah that's some nice research there. Keep up the good work :smile:

Math Is Hard said:
Enigma's so cute!
And by the looks of that research he's not just another pretty face! :wink:
I agree! Obviously he is not always chained to that chair. :biggrin:

enigma said:
thanks,

I'm going to be posting a summary of the conference in about a week once I get the last of my term papers finished and submitted.

This is the short summary of the project which we submitted. (1.2MB)

This is my professor's website which has all sorts of information about the course, including the project statement, our critical design review presentation (really big...), and photos which include the posters of the other competing teams.

Now that I'm done stroking my own ego, I'm going to go back to being enigmatic :redface:
VERY impressive, enigma! I am honored to know you - even if it is only electronically. :wink:

And (as always) I agree with Evo (AND Math Is Hard! - which... you know, Evo...I'm starting to think we may have a THIRD sister [separated at birth] in this Math Is Hard person. Ya know what I'm sayin'? She does think a lot like us {you know... kinda...different...?}... I don't know... Just a feelin' I get... One thing, though... She's much younger than us and she seems to have these weird little... I don't know... 'epidsode' things goin' on where she thinks she's the oldest... :surprise: I say we just let her run with that. Ya? :wink: :rofl: )

Hey, if y'all don't mind having a slightly delusional adopted sister -- count me in! :smile:

Of course I realize I could never approach the mysterious Tsunami-Evo psychic bond.
That PFSIS4U license plate thing -- that gave me absolute chills when I read it - seriously! :eek:

I KNOW! Me, too! :surprise: Wasn't that WEIRD!?

Hey, hey! Ebolamonk3y! Studly! :biggrin: I'm curious, though. Is the bright flash and the wall art an attempt at subliminal messaging or something? :wink: :biggrin: :rofl:

Tsunami said:
VERY impressive, enigma! I am honored to know you - even if it is only electronically. :wink:

And (as always) I agree with Evo (AND Math Is Hard! - which... you know, Evo...I'm starting to think we may have a THIRD sister [separated at birth] in this Math Is Hard person. Ya know what I'm sayin'? She does think a lot like us {you know... kinda...different...?}... I don't know... Just a feelin' I get... One thing, though... She's much younger than us and she seems to have these weird little... I don't know... 'epidsode' things goin' on where she thinks she's the oldest... :surprise: I say we just let her run with that. Ya? :wink: :rofl: )
Funny, I was thinking the same thing! :biggrin:

Math Is Hard said:
That PFSIS4U license plate thing -- that gave me absolute chills when I read it - seriously!
I still am wondering what that license plate is supposed to mean. It was really weird seeing it.

Hah... nah... it was just a normal camera flash... Now I need a pair of boots and a AK47 to go with that outfit... :)

Ebolamonk3y said:
Hah... nah... it was just a normal camera flash... Now I need a pair of boots and a AK47 to go with that outfit... :)
I was just wondering if the bright flash next to the wall art (looking similar to a Cinderella coach...) was trying to tell us you're a 'Prince Charming'... :wink: :rofl:

Nah. He looks a lot MEANER than you. (probably because he won't share his cookies). :rofl:

Tsunami said:
Nah. He looks a lot MEANER than you. (probably because he won't share his cookies). :rofl:

:surprise:

... That hurts. That really hurts. :cry:

cookiemonster

cookiemonster said:
:surprise:

... That hurts. That really hurts. :cry:

cookiemonster
Aw, MAN! C'mon! I was teasing you! Jeez. YOU'RE the one who won't share yer dang cookies! :rolleyes: :biggrin: SHARING, man. SHARING! Here, Sweetie. Have a cookie. *stuffs m&m cookie into computer*. XXOO :smile: (m&m's your favorite, right? See! I remember stuff!)

I'll take your M&Ms instead of cookies. :)

People who stuff things into computers arent usually in the best state of mind.. "cookies" or whatever you call it...

Cookies are helpful in browsing if you dun want to do things over and over again.

Ebolamonk3y said:
I'll take your M&Ms instead of cookies. :)
Oh oh. I ate the ones that didn't make it into the cookies. Can't you just eat the m's out of the cookies? :surprise: :biggrin:

Chopnik, my computer is loaded with cookies! It runs just fine. :wink:

I still don't think it's wrong of me to not try to give away cookies that I don't have. =\

cookiemonster

cookiemonster said:
I still don't think it's wrong of me to not try to give away cookies that I don't have. =\

cookiemonster
Absolutely not, but --- WHOA! WAIT! You don't HAVE cookies? But you're the COOKIEMONSTER! I thought you ALWAYS had cookies. They always just sort of magically APPEARED! I'm so confused... :confused: :frown: I think I need a cookie.

No, no, no. I don't make cookies appear. I make them disappear.

cookiemonster