PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
amwbonfire said:
Aww, you guys are too kind.

My foot is fine, it's just blue. :rolleyes:

...bored in class are we, Mr. Bonfire? :zzz: 'blue legs tells the teacher one has been cleverily writing answers where no answers have gone before...

~Werdas' Queen Mom Super Geek

Physics news on Phys.org
Bored in class? I'm always bored in class.

And I did that magnificent piece of artwork at home, in Photoshop. I use the professional tools :wink:

amwbonfire said:

And I did that magnificent piece of artwork at home, in Photoshop. I use the professional tools :wink:

WOW. I wish I cold use Photoshop like that. :biggrin: Actually, I wish I could use Photoshop as I do not have it on my PC. HEHE.

The Bob (2004 ©)

amwbonfire said:

... Mr. Bonfire,

...consider upgrading your current version of Photoshop. :biggrin: ~ Werdas'

In order to celeb my 200th post, I will give all of you the privilege of watching my ugly face. Please, do not laugh for a long time. :cry:

Here I go...

Attachments

• Yo.jpg
    Yo.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 963
The reincarnation of Marlon Brando , together with his girl, doing eeuuhhh stuff in Ghent ,Belgium...

regards
marlon and...

Last edited:
Marlon, you're a cutie! :smile:

Zeteg said:
Well, here's me with my guitar.
http://brpg.japf.co.uk/zeteg/photos/GuitarSmall.JPG

Here's me with my back turned, somewhat.
http://brpg.japf.co.uk/zeteg/photos/BlindGuardianBack.JPG

Here's me, close up, about to utilize my powers! =D
http://brpg.japf.co.uk/zeteg/photos/GreenEyes.jpg

Blind Guardian is awesome! I saw them last year with symphony x, great show! :smile:

Last edited:
Evo said:
Marlon, you're a cutie! :smile:

So are you Evo, presuming you are the girl on the picture by your name... :approve:

Marlon ! Good to see you ! I could (maybe I should) post a better picture of me...

humanino said:
Marlon ! Good to see you ! I could (maybe I should) post a better picture of me...

Humanino, mon cher

please, let me see a picture of you.

Do you look more like :
1)Gérard Dépardieu

2)Jacques Chirac (i hope not)

3)Olivier Martinez (you know, the guy from Kylie Minogue :tongue2: )

The face I use everyday to go to work. Badly shaved, as a real physicist :wink:

Attachments

• tete.jpg
    tete.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 811
Last edited:
marlon said:
Do you look more like :
1)Gérard Dépardieu

2)Jacques Chirac (i hope not)

3)Olivier Martinez (you know, the guy from Kylie Minogue :tongue2: )
Neither I guess... Which one are you one the picture Marlon :tongue: :tongue2:

marlon said:
So are you Evo, presuming you are the girl on the picture by your name... :approve:
Yes, this current picture is of me.

humanino, yes! Please post another picture!

It's so nice to see so many brilliant AND handsome men! :approve: Out here I am surrounded by cows and corn fields, I don't ever see any in person. :frown:

Our own Greg Bernhardt is also a cutie (underneath all that hair). :tongue:

Evo said:
Our own Greg Bernhardt is also a cutie (underneath all that hair). :tongue:

oh man, last summer it was down to my shoulders, now it's a lot shorter, I'll see if I can get some updated pics soon. And yes I am now single :biggrin:

Evo : invite us, we'll be glad to visit the country. Where I originally come from is the mountains at the Switzerland boundary, namely Jura. We too have more cows than human beings. Yet I love that place. The picture is here. We must stop flattering ourselves (even if it is justified :tongue2: ). You are the best Evo you know it.

Master Greg Bernhardt : your long-hair style was really amazing. Why did you have to cut them ?

Evo said:
Yes, this current picture is of me.
Ah, as Al Pacino says (or should i say yells) in the Devil's Advocate IT IS FUN TO BE RIGHT

Then indeed you are very cute...

You want to see nice men, well invite me over...this is an offer you cannot resist :cool:

marlon

Greg Bernhardt said:
oh man, last summer it was down to my shoulders, now it's a lot shorter, I'll see if I can get some updated pics soon. And yes I am now single :biggrin:
More pictures! I have two daughters, the oldest is 20, a gifted artist, she put up her first website at the age of 12, self taught, majoring in computer science. :tongue2:

humanino said:
The face I use everyday to go to work. Badly shaved, as a real physicist :wink:

je pense que tu as pris cette photo juste après tu t'es réveillé ?

Enfin, j'espère ça pour toi :tongue2:

de ton ami
marlon

humanino said:
Master Greg Bernhardt : your long-hair style was really amazing. Why did you have to cut them ?

Because I eventually looked like a women. Then I went in for a cut and some guy over layered my hair and gave me a mullet so I had to start all over :cry:

humanino said:
Evo : invite us, we'll be glad to visit the country. Where I originally come from is the mountains at the Switzerland boundary, namely Jura. We too have more cows than human beings. Yet I love that place. The picture is here. We must stop flattering ourselves (even if it is justified :tongue2: ). You are the best Evo you know it.
My grandmother lived in the Jura, near Poligny. She lived in a really cool house that was once a hunting lodge for King Louis (can't remember which now). I've loved it there.

Greg Bernhardt said:
Because I eventually looked like a women. Then I went in for a cut and some guy over layered my hair and gave me a mullet so I had to start all over :cry:
:rofl: A mullet! Nooo, I cannot see you in a mullet!

marlon said:

de ton ami
marlon
:eek: :bugeye: :mad:
You must be kidding me dude !
OK, I will send a picture with my real good looking. You won't ever dare being in the same place as me after that :tongue2: :tongue: :approve:

Evo said:
My grandmother lived in the Jura, near Poligny. She lived in a really cool house that was once a hunting lodge for King Louis (can't remember which now). I've loved it there.

Poligny ! I dated a girl from Poligny for about a year ! Maybe we are already :wink: somehow related Evo. I want to marry you now :blushing:

Seriously : whenever you want, you are greatly welcome in Jura. Invitation for you too Marlon.

Yeah man, show me a little little something real nice... HIIHAAAA

When can I come ?

e-mail me dude.

Ok, got to go now. But we are definitely going to continue this offer of yours i CANNOT resist.

You understand the mind of MARLON, respect brother...

See ya

and also bye to carissima Evo...

marlon (not Brando unfortunately)

humanino said:
Poligny ! I dated a girl from Poligny for about a year ! Maybe we are already :wink: somehow related Evo. I want to marry you now :blushing:

Seriously : whenever you want, you are greatly welcome in Jura. Invitation for you too Marlon.
What a small world, maybe she is one of my cousins. :tongue2:

My grandmother had 4-5 husbands, I don't even know all of the relatives through them, my mother was her daughter by her first husband. Uh oh, humanino, we could be related.

Marlon, we must go visit humanino, the Jura are much more beautiful than the plains of the midwest US.

Evo said:
What a small world, maybe she is one of my cousins. :tongue2:

My grandmother had 4-5 husbands, I don't even know all of the relatives through them, my mother was her daughter by her first husband. Uh oh, humanino, we could be related.

Marlon, we must go visit humanino, the Jura are much more beautiful than the plains of the midwest US.

Then let's go ... it will be fun : France + Belgium + USA = :cool: :devil: :biggrin: :devil: :cool:

marlon said:

de ton ami
marlon
haha, that's not nice :tongue2: but true :uhh: :biggrin:

:cry: :cry: :cry:
I admit that is true. They took this picture for my badge when i arrive at the lab. I was still in the European time. I wish I did not post that picture :frown:
Still, that's my face :yuck:

Last edited:
Evo said:
Only the perspective of meeting Evo can cheer me up after that.