When will we have 30,000 PF members?

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Members
In summary: Once he's deleted all of the inactive accounts, he'll start deleting active accounts. I would suggest becoming a contributor as those will be the last members to be deleted. :tongue2:
I'm telling you: There is a vast humanoid conspiracy against us little gray guys!

Physics news on Phys.org
mattmns said:
Hmm, I am thinking Nabla may not actually be a new member. *looks at Ivan*
Reasons:
-Nabla is too Math based for a new member.
Wait a minute! Why do you assume that just because somebody is new to the forums that they are new physics and math!
When I signed up I chose my user name very carefully.
I am positive that Ivan would not, even though he is de stressing from the completion of his latest project, and just sitting around with nothing to do but haunt the forum,
ever in his wildest dreams think of waiting for member 29,999 to show up. Then jumping in with a name that looks as if somebody but some time into thinking itl up...

Naw... NOT IVAN!

-Nabla has not been active since 3:11, just minutes after joining.
-Ivan's activity. No posts from Ivan between 3:08 - 3:12, which in between Nabla had joined.
-Ivan's posts in this thread:
Looks a little on the suspicious side to me :uhh:
This all has to be mere coincidence.

Yes I know, but still! Add up all of the evidence that I later showed, and then add that the name was Nabla, that just adds to the proof! I probably should have written the Nabla part last.