96 days since it has rained in Phoenix, Arizona

  • Thread starter Thread starter moose
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
12 replies · 5K views
moose
Messages
556
Reaction score
0


The record is something around 101 days and it looks like we will beat it...

Can you imagine? It hasn't rained for more than three months

Since October 18th, I believe.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Isn't that why it's called a desert? :biggrin:

You can have my rain. The ground has been mud for probably 2 months now...I guess I'm thankful that it's unseasonably warm, so all this rain is not snow.
 
I'll tell you one thing, it's only going to take two drops and I'll pack up my equipment and call it a rain day. I've had to work every day I was scheduled to.
 
Jeez, I think it's rained about all but 3 days of the last two months here in Sonoma. It rained (I believe) for 27 consecutive days in Seattle. Northern part of the western seaboard has been getting drenched.
 
its a blizzard here right now. snow day! no school!

Oh, and i got my job in AZ for the summer, so I'm officially going to be there! it'd better rain though cause otherwise we don't get to hike as much because of fire hazards in the forest, and that'd totally blow.
 
Tsu must be the definition of an Oregon optimist: She looked out the window this morning and said, "oh wow, it's a beautiful day; there's just a bunch of fog and clouds in the way".

We're something close to 250% over normal. It has rained for forty days and forty nights, so I'm building an ark.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
Tsu must be the definition of an Oregon optimist: She looked out the window this morning and said, "oh wow, it's a beautiful day; there's just a bunch of fog and clouds in the way".
We're something close to 250% over normal. It has rained for forty days and forty nights, so I'm building an ark.
:smile: Aren't you supposed to build the ark BEFORE the rain starts? :smile:
 
I think it means we are all going to be gone soon :cry:
 
Moonbear said:
:smile: Aren't you supposed to build the ark BEFORE the rain starts? :smile:

Yes, I'm a little slow to get around to these things, but the other night when I heard a fog horn down by the creek...
 
when you start picking up the animals don't forget I'm the only male tribdog.
 
It's a beautiful day outside just that I'm afreid of opening the front door becouse last I chaked it was -19°C.

PS It hasn't reind for the last 3 months. there's nothing but snow,snow and a lot of ice.