What is the Relationship Between Sound and Magnetic Frequencies?

In summary, the relationship between sound and magnetic frequencies is that sound waves can create fluctuations in magnetic fields, and conversely, magnetic fields can induce vibrations in certain materials that produce sound. This phenomenon is known as the magnetostrictive effect and is the basis for technologies such as speakers, microphones, and magnetic recording devices. Additionally, sound and magnetic frequencies both fall within the electromagnetic spectrum, with sound being a form of mechanical energy and magnetic frequencies being a form of electromagnetic energy. This connection between sound and magnetic frequencies has led to advancements in fields such as telecommunications, medicine, and renewable energy.
pubbys
Greetings!
I was asked to provide an introduction: I am a retired Professor, in Music of all fields! I come from a family of engineers. I have long been researching sound and it's relationship with magnetic frequencies. I am also engaged in the development of a battery using permanent magnets.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
pubbys said:
I am also engaged in the development of a battery using permanent magnets.
I look forward to reading about that. Please just be sure that the energy drawn out of the battery is less than or equal to the energy initially stored. :wink:

Likes CWatters