1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics Aerospace Engineer or Master of Physics in COSMOSES

1. Jan 7, 2017 #1
    I want to go in ISRO or NASA accordingly.But for that I am confused that Should I do Master of Physics in cosmology or i should go with Aerospace Engineering.Pls give me suggestion which one of this is better

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 7, 2017 #2

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

You are leaving out a HUGE amount of background information here. (i) where in the world are you and where do you intend to go to school? (ii) what educational background do you have? (iii) Why "Masters", since most people who do that type of work have PhDs?

But more importantly, you may have the wrong idea about people who are associated with institutions such as NASA. So before proceeding any further, read the links in this:

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/nasa-job-opportunity.833047/#post-5231664

Zz.

4. Jan 9, 2017 #3
    I am from India

5. Jan 9, 2017 #4

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

I had 3 different questions that I asked, and that's all you are willing to answer?

Zz.

6. Jan 9, 2017 #5
    Currently I am in 11th Std

7. Jan 9, 2017 #6
    I can do Ph D.too.

8. Jan 9, 2017 #7
    My preference is ISRO viz. Indian Space Research Organization

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted